Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clippers need to blow it up. Blake did the right thing going for the money with the 5 year deal being the injury prone guy that he is but im sure hes gonna hate being on that team. I could see teams possibly be willing to trade for him in 2-3 years when he got 2-3 years left on his contract but cant see a team trading for his brittle ass when he still got 5 years to go.

Doc gotta be the first dude to go btw.

Same dude that told me CP3 was going to the rockets weeks before it happened was always talking about how the whole locker room hated Doc, mostly because he gave Austin a contract he didnt deserve and gave him minutes when the team felt he didnt deserve them.

Thats the root of what killed the Clippers past few years.

I wouldn't trade for a 30-31 year old Blake Griffin though with sapped athleticism. He's gonna be David west with more bounce at that point

I wouldn't trade for a 30-31 year old Blake Griffin though with sapped athleticism. He's gonna be David west with more bounce at that point

I wouldnt trade for Blake Griffin period but I can see a possibility of a good team trading for him when he got 2 years left if hes still producing at a decent clip whereas I cant see anyone trading for a max Blake contract with 5 years left. Way too risky.

But hes most likely gonna be stuck in LA which sucks for him cause they gonna be bad for a long time.

Man I remember watching a game early on this season when Teodisic and Gallinari were injured but Beverly was still playing and Blake literally had to do everything on offense. I felt bad cause the Clippers whole offense was basically whatever Blake does.

Not only do they have to move Blake Gallo woukf have to get shipped as well and hes going to be a hell of a lot harder to move. I can see Blake ending up in Portland or Utah

Lol I don't understand the hate for Austin Rivers. I think he's a decent role player

Austin Rivers is a decent player NOW but he had to work his way to being decent over the last 2 seasons. The issue was he was almost out the league for being trash and Doc signed him and gave him playing time over more deserving players and the 3 year/36 mil deal Doc gave him was way too much. Hes a decent role player now but hes not worth 12 mil a year.

I was told that the players hated Doc for that, and then Blake and CP3 had problems cause CP3 is way too intense and Doc tried to get that under control but he had already lost respect before that.

On the flipside though, Doc set his son up for life and I cant be mad at that. Clippers fans should be though.

Lol nigga what Blake ain't washed he was balling heavy b4 the incident he was avg his second highest ppg . expanded his range this was going to be the best Blake ever

And even if did come in less "athletic" he's way more talented than David west there skill sets Aint even comparable blake is a bigass point forward at times he was avg 5 assist and 8 boards

Your daddy Tommy aint hold your hand b

Austin Rivers is a decent player NOW but he had to work his way to being decent over the last 2 seasons. The issue was he was almost out the league for being trash and Doc signed him and gave him playing time over more deserving players and the 3 year/36 mil deal Doc gave him was way too much. Hes a decent role player now but hes not worth 12 mil a year.

I was told that the players hated Doc for that, and then Blake and CP3 had problems cause CP3 is way too intense and Doc tried to get that under control but he had already lost respect before that.

On the flipside though, Doc set his son up for life and I cant be mad at that. Clippers fans should be though.

12 mill a year ain't shit for a player that does what Austin Rivers does. What player not on their rookie contract compares?

Lol nigga what Blake ain't washed he was balling heavy b4 the incident he was avg his second highest ppg . expanded his range this was going to be the best Blake ever

And even if did come in less "athletic" he's way more talented than David west there skill sets Aint even comparable blake is a bigass point forward at times he was avg 5 assist and 8 boards

These niggas couldn't be gms, their personal feelings would have them fired after their first year on the job lol. Blake was arguably playing the best ball of his career this season. He's expanded his game and those ugly ass post moves work over half the time lol.

How old is Blake? 28. @Beta said he wouldnt trade for him at 31 cause he thinks he will fall off. Dude aint say nothing about Blake now.

Slow motherfuckers calling other people slow. New forum same retarded shit.

Thanks man but I'm talking about a Blake that can't rely on athleticism and can hit that 18 footer consistently.

Idk why you talking about Blake was gonna be the best Blake this year when I'm talking years in the future after 2 years of injuries in my scenario fake E 40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back