Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand @Beta but I have no clue why Pelicans fans been coming at me the last 2 days. I aint never shit on yall.

But fuck it. Pelicans my new toilet.

You'll be saying get that bum outta here soon enough
its ok man...let it out

a7c79d6561038cfc81f996c29255b3c1.jpg

Think about it. Niko is the 3rd option on the team. Next year he will be the 4th option.

Best believe the front office finding a way to get some extra cash on the books next year to keep playoff Rondo. He at 3mil right now. Trade Ajinca for a stick of bubble gum and a cashew that fell on the floor.

You pelican niggas been feeling yourselves too much, I can't wait until the warriors kick the shit outta y'all
Get out of your feels man

I know you still salty about the pick being that low, but get off that

Portis gon lead y'all to the promise land b

I am happy as fuck right now. My expectations was the Pels winning in 6 and getting 1 game from Houston. Now my expectation are up to getting 2 games from Houston.

I never was a CJ McCollum superstar guy but I knew he was a very good player. I was more afraid of Lillard going off for 40 points a game. Deja Jrue or Slay Holiday (I saw both on twitter) is doing the absolute fool. I admit that I was never a Holiday fan after the contract. He is earning that shit now.

I am more pumped about when Boogie gets back. His passing is under rated. I would say on Jokic level. So this team will be rolling next year even with a 70% Cousin at center.

I am happy as fuck right now. My expectations was the Pels winning in 6 and getting 1 game from Houston. Now my expectation are up to getting 2 games from Houston.

I never was a CJ McCollum superstar guy but I knew he was a very good player. I was more afraid of Lillard going off for 40 points a game. Deja Jrue or Slay Holiday (I saw both on twitter) is doing the absolute fool. I admit that I was never a Holiday fan after the contract. He is earning that shit now.

I am more pumped about when Boogie gets back. His passing is under rated. I would say on Jokic level. So this team will be rolling next year even with a 70% Cousin at center.
....you're playing Golden State in the next round, not Houston

Kept telling y'all lol

You gotta look at things in their totality

But I ain't gon rehash it

I'm just glad they are finally playing good basketball

Reactions: 1/2
Yeah @AP21 that Jrue Crow hot plate with extra crystal crystal sauce, green onion elmers cheeweez, and a blue coconut big shot was amazing.

I believe man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back