Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know numbers aren't everything but just because he was that bad last year doesn't mean this year wasn't some shit either. Did he play better than last year, Yes. Did he still play like some shit this year, Yes.
Ay man all I know is gortat needs to get caught with HGH or something

#moreminutesforwhiteside

tenor.gif

Laker and Sixer fans. What would you be willing to trade for Kawhi? I ask because it makes a lot of sense for both The teams involved and with the cap space that both teams posses they would realistically make a play for both Kawhi and LeBron.

Would Covington + 10th pick be enough or would they have to add Saric? And for the Lakers would you be willing to move BI for Kawhi?

Simmons
Fultz
Kawhi
LeBron
Embid

Lonzo
Hart
Kawhi
LeBron
?

Laker and Sixer fans. What would you be willing to trade for Kawhi? I ask because it makes a lot of sense for both The teams involved and with the cap space that both teams posses they would realistically make a play for both Kawhi and LeBron.

Would Covington + 10th pick be enough or would they have to add Saric? And for the Lakers would you be willing to move BI for Kawhi?

Simmons
Fultz
Kawhi
LeBron
Embid

Lonzo
Hart
Kawhi
LeBron
?

I'm big on BI but I'm also a Kawhi fan. Depending on what would have to go with him, I'd make that trade. Would hate to do it but yeah.

Simmons
Fultz
Kawhi
LeBron
Embid

Lonzo
Hart
Kawhi
LeBron
?

Don't want Lebron. Bron Bron can take his talents to El Segundo. I would be willing to give them Fultz and Saric and a couple second rounders for Kawhi.

Simmons
Fultz
Kawhi
LeBron
Embid

Lonzo
Hart
Kawhi
LeBron
?

BI and filler (Zubac, 2nd rounders) would be the absolute most I would do. Due to Kawhi being an expiring and the whole mysterious injury. Wonder if upper management (jeanie) would be gun-shy on trading for an expiring coming off injury after Dwight saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back