Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Win or lose this series I hope our performance is so poor the holes in our team is so glaring that it leads to the firing of Ernie Grunfeld.

Btw stop hoping to be bad enough homie gets fired. Wizards are not gonna get much better than this

Yes they are the 8th seed but they were 4th or 3rd before the wall injury iirc

They are pretty much the Eastern wolves in that regard..they are better than their seeding but this is them "contending" and its not enough because of the salaries on the team

I believe Wizards have a top 5 talented roster in the league. Every team has holes, they just not calibrated right

Don’t get me wrong, there’s Scotty and the FO but Scotty went to the Finals through the West. So when I watch them, it starts and ends with John Wall. Dude just not the level of player he or media claims he is.

Didn’t even realize they already committed that 200 mil to him....it’s going get hot for him next year. Unless he takes a huge step, they won’t compete for a while. They’ll probably start moving those young guys in pointless moves

Houston probably splash bout 18 3s next game. Minnesota fucked off their best shot to get one IMO

Bruh you been saying this for three years and gortat still on the team and your backup is Tim frazier

We should be playing Jason Smith over Gortat and Mahimi. Yes fuck Tim Frazier as well.

I'm going to keep saying fire Ernie Grunfeld bum ass until he gotten up out the paint.

Hope NBA leaves the playoffs alone for at least another 3-5 years

May find you don’t need to change the system. Even some of these sorry ass teams got talent galore. Phoenix right at the end of their Hinkie. Ben and Joel just happened to be freaks. But them dudes bout to snatch another lottery pick

I really wish they would’ve moved Booker to the 1 full time years ago.

Anyway payroll going force these dudes to move around in a couple years. League is loaded and only getting tougher. Then the changes with the contracts going have the opposite effect. It’s going cause more movement when players come up on that 3rd contract

Playoffs are fine. Only team really outmanned this round is Spurs. Jury’s out on Heat cause Whiteside a hoe sometimes. I ain’t a expert but a lot of these coaches ain’t that great

Pelicans,Twolves,Cavs, Thunder,Bucks, Wizards

Some people might even say Casey and Nate could use upgrades. They should start there if they want more parity. That’s half the playoff teams. They all play bad basketball for long stretches consistently

Mahinmi actually played well this year he should start over that pale faggot
tenor.gif

2017-18 Season
PPG RPG BLKPG
4.8 4.1 0.5

Wack ass bucks with giannis, jabari, and bledsoe not enough to beat the undermanned Celtics so what's gonna happen is the Celtics gonna go to round 2 and get Marcus smart back to play us

Bucks gotta play jabari 28+ mins wtf is those Whiteside type of mins

Check when wall went out and look beyond the stats you're better than this

I know numbers aren't everything but just because he was that bad last year doesn't mean this year wasn't some shit either. Did he play better than last year, Yes. Did he still play like some shit this year, Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back