Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
really surprised at this back and forth from you @Like_Water....

did you ever visit cheapseats on the IC? lol

Occasionally. I don't talk up the Cavs very much because I know how "inconsistent" they can be. I'm on record saying how much they piss me off with their stupid shit throughout the season.

But getting upset by the Heat? Them niggas consist of a black belt, stat-padding Whiteside, and a hall of famer with one foot out the door.

The Sixers are a real threat to me. Even more than The Raptors. The Heat ain't shit but cannon fodder. I know the dunce is gonna talk up his team because objectivity is not in his capacity.

Occasionally. I don't talk up the Cavs very much because I know how "inconsistent" they can be. I'm on record saying how much they piss me off with their stupid shit throughout the season.

But getting upset by the Heat? Them niggas consist of a black belt, stat-padding Whiteside, and a hall of famer with one foot out the door.

The Sixers are a real threat to me. Even more than The Raptors. The Heat ain't shit but cannon fodder. I know the dunce is gonna talk up his team because objectivity is not in his capacity.
nah man...thats Beta's thing in here lol

that's why im over here cracking up at you trying to have a real convo with him

he dont give a shit about that lol

nah man...thats Beta's thing in here lol

that's why im over here cracking up at you trying to have a real convo with him

he dont give a shit about that lol

I know that nigga's a douche. I'm not serious like that either. I call my friends dumb asses and douchebags on a daily basis.

That nigga will be aiight. If he actually believes in his team that much, then he can take the verbal lashings that come from him willfully standing alone on a deserted island.

Snyder
Macmillan
Casey

Should get looks

Thibs should win for worst coach

Still trying to figure out the order but I agree with this

He wouldnt be my choice to win it or above the other 3 however if Doc Rivers got the Clippers into the playoffs I would have him up there too

Shout out to my young boys Vic and Tobias

Xgqde.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back