Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall does not fuck with the last 2 minutes of the 4th qtr in a close game.
FJ33aSCAI3OzoHoJbdOOdJC6bNVEeu6FtDK7-WZ1hp0BBbr7RkZlyiM=s0-d

giphy.gif

He didnt attack the rim nowhere near as much as he shouldve but the entire team fell apart

FJ33aSCAI3OzoHoJbdOOdJC6bNVEeu6FtDK7-WZ1hp0BBbr7RkZlyiM=s0-d

giphy.gif

He didnt attack the rim nowhere near as much as he shouldve but the entire team fell apart

He tends to rush and settle for jumpers when he should be getting to the cup.

He gets a pass because he's been out for so long but he has some weird tendencies down the stretch.

Silver pushed the button fam it was clear as day

What’s clear as day is that you’re not very intelligent if you believe that things have to turn out the way you expect them to, or there’s treachery afoot. That shows an immaturity, no capacity for objectivity, and, ironically, naïveté.

But then again, this is someone that expects the G.damn Heat to be EC champions. Every post further reinforces the notion that you’re an illogical fan. Have fun with that.

What’s clear as day is that you’re not very intelligent if you believe that things have to turn out the way you expect them to, or there’s treachery afoot. That shows an immaturity, no capacity for objectivity, and, ironically, naïveté.

But then again, this is someone that expects the G.damn Heat to be EC champions. Every post further reinforces the notion that you’re an illogical fan. Have fun with that.
Show where I said we going to the ECF..

This guy can't even own up to being pompous

You ARE a Cavs fan

The Wizards just lost a game they should have won, and your go-to response is, “it’s rigged”. Not “LeBron had a helluva 4th quarter.” Not “John Wall pulled a Papa Doc.” Nope. Straight to the YouTube conspiracy theories.

I’d rather be pompous than be a dumb ass. Now, you apologize for wasting my muthafuckin time bein stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back