Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoy the court vision and awareness

200.gif

C'mon u know this shit brings on a host of different arguments....but for now i got LBJ best passing SF
2. Bird
3 Pippen
4. G.Hill

my .02

1) i think a lot of people aren't too quick to put LeBron as a top 3 player is b/c he's still active, and you dont know what he will have done by the end of his career

2) I think a lot of people who dont consider him a top 3-5 player of all time is b/c people still view basketball as having being played a certain way, and this dude has just done a lot of stuff to challenge their POV. Anybody, imo, that has Bob Cousey as a top 50 player, probably dont think LeBron is a top 5 player

i think he ll be top 3 before it s over
was getting ready to say this

my ONLY criticism of LeBron is him looking for cheap fouls against players that are so much more smaller than him and all that flopping like he got shot from a 100 story building.

but i'm trollin lol
put it like this...if we talking JUST basketball, LeBron will finish his career as a top 3 player.

People probably wont EVER put MJ lower than one due to nostalgia and shit off the court (sneakers). LeBron will pass MJ in every single statistical category. He might not get 6 titles, but thats ok...at least to me it is

giphy.gif

That's it. Save all that other shit for somebody who gives af. You can't lose more than u win and be top 5.

put it like this...if we talking JUST basketball, LeBron will finish his career as a top 3 player.

People probably wont EVER put MJ lower than one due to nostalgia and shit off the court (sneakers). LeBron will pass MJ in every single statistical category. He might not get 6 titles, but thats ok...at least to me it is
Up Ya standards B..WTF

giphy.gif

That's it. Save all that other shit for somebody who gives af. You can't lose more than u win and be top 5.
there are 30 teams, its not that easy to do

and dont get me started on Kobe and who he had b/c you dont want this smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back