Kidd
Rod Strickland
Bird

Special mention
Jason Williams
Kenny Anderson
Me

How many of ya'll hoop ? Stop letting Social Media tell You who's the best

That's all i'm saying. I played ball my entire childhood, in school and leagues. Basketball was my first love, I was a nba league pass buying ass nigga for years too lol My team's trash right now, so I been aint on it as heavy.

So many niggas that's better in passing than LBJ
Magic
Stockton
Zeke
Mark Jackson
Cp3
Nash
Kidd
Rod Strickland
Bird

Special mention
Jason Williams
Kenny Anderson
Me

How many of ya'll hoop ? Stop letting Social Media tell You who's the best
what is the criteria here? number of assists?

Jay Will would prolly be my #5 on my list. I'm glad you brought up Bird cuz his passing skills were top notch too, definitely slept on aspect of his game, he's in my top 10.

The others you named would be around 10-20.
I could fuck wit it personally tho ill put bron top 10 for now

Helps a lot that he draws double n triple teams but he still gets it done without an open man

That nigga Magic used to do bounce passes from the other side of the court perfectly

a lot of those were unnecessary lol
No one's debating him being nice, But this notion that there aren't any better passers Is ridiculous ,That's my argument
niggas saying he not top ten or whatever...given ur criterias and the fact that he will be in top 5 in assists before he hangs it up...wouldnt that make him top 5 at least

a lot of those were unnecessary lol

niggas saying he not top ten or whatever...given ur criterias and the fact that he will be in top 5 in assists before he hangs it up...wouldnt that make him top 5 at least
Lmao & this is where I was afraid this was gonna go...Jordan's not the All-Time scorer ever ,but is he the Best scorer Ever ?

Nah fam, u can't flip flop. If you're saying it's all about stats, then u gotta stick to that lol

Is kareem the goat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back