Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame and CJ were doing all that talking only to go a combined 9-32(0-12 from 3) for 28 points last night lol

really wish Crude was here so i could serve him a crow po-boy

this my coach
xNiZfG.gif

he still stat chasing...thats why to me, its not as impressive, and he still inefficient af

i dont watch a ton of their games, but when i do, it frustrates me so i just have to watch them in doses

Paul Henning: Take it for what it is. But, @GeryWoelfel is close to Jabari and the Parker family. This morning @1057FMTheFan he reports Jabari was “very, very close to being traded” at deadline, feels there is “slim to none” chances that Jabari is on Bucks next season. Describing it as a mutual fallout between Bucks/Jabari that is rooted in Kidd’s treatment of Jabari since he was drafted. Bucks hold the cards with Jabari’s Restricted Free Agency ability to match. But, losing Jabari for nothing would be a huge blow to this teams future.

Dunn in a walking boot, Lavine might not play the rest of the season and Markkanen is dealing with a injury, the tank is moving along nicely. With the tank captain Cam Payne leading the way I doubt we win another game the rest of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back