Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its going to be a massive fail for Denver if/when they miss the playoffs

Milsap LHS. They need a real PG on that team too. It's just a bad mix of players but because they are so talented and well coached they've been able to still win games. I think they should shuffle the deck a little. Maybe make a play for Conley this summer. Rondo would be a nice pick up for cheap.

Lets go, and the Bulls still play the Nets twice and Magic and the rest are teams in the playoffs or fighting for a spot

So Jordan Clarkson said that he thinks there used to be bigger people that kept dinasours as pets millions of years ago.

He said that once he got to the same place Kyrie was at when he said the world was flat.

And when I say just being in Cleveland makes people dumber yall think im joking.

Who should win it? Mitchell?
yea, i was mobile when i responded to his post lol

but this is also my thing. Why is it that this award isn't shared? I mean, while i agree with Beta that Simmons technically not a rookie, this is his first full year playing, and he is having a great season, but he was not apart of this draft class. Mitchell is.

Mitchell is by far the best rookie of THIS draft class. So if anything, it should be split.

I could even make the argument that MVP's should be split too depending on the year. In years past, there were most years where there was a clear frontrunner for the award. The past 2/3 seasons, there have been at least 2 players deserving of the award. Why just limit it to one player? Again, im not saying this should become the norm, but when there are two players putting up historic numbers, that HAS to mean something.

yea, i was mobile when i responded to his post lol

but this is also my thing. Why is it that this award isn't shared? I mean, while i agree with Beta that Simmons technically not a rookie, this is his first full year playing, and he is having a great season, but he was not apart of this draft class. Mitchell is.

Mitchell is by far the best rookie of THIS draft class. So if anything, it should be split.

I could even make the argument that MVP's should be split too depending on the year. In years past, there were most years where there was a clear frontrunner for the award. The past 2/3 seasons, there have been at least 2 players deserving of the award. Why just limit it to one player? Again, im not saying this should become the norm, but when there are two players putting up historic numbers, that HAS to mean something.
They used to split the ROY award. The last co winners were Elton Brand and Baron Davis. In some years they should split it and I think Simmons and Mitchell should be co ROY.

They used to split the ROY award. The last co winners were Elton Brand and Baron Davis. In some years they should split it and I think Simmons and Mitchell should be co ROY.

yea thats my thing...i knew it happened before, but there should be times when it happens when two players are playing at a high level for their teams.

Damn last year Embiid and Saric got robbed too what have we done to yall

But for real it aint that serious if he wins its cool but Mitchell deserves it too. All I care about is making it to the playoffs finally thats a huge step for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back