Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's up to you
I just read that page u need to stop fronting I gave u my off days and said I'd pull up but u said you'd come out chea. Then you said u would come here to play me u out chea pump faking like a prime D wade. Next week I'm making a quick trip to Virginia. But I'll be back after that I'm off Tuesday through Thursday. U got a few weeks since u say I'm ducking I hoop every week and I'm bout to shoot around for a few hours at the gym then play this evening full court at 6. Set up a date bruh

I just read that page u need to stop fronting I gave u my off days and said I'd pull up but u said you'd come out chea. Then you said u would come here to play me u out chea pump faking like a prime D wade. Next week I'm making a quick trip to Virginia. But I'll be back after that I'm off Tuesday through Thursday. U got a few weeks since u say I'm ducking I hoop every week and I'm bout to shoot around for a few hours at the gym then play this evening full court at 6. Set up a date bruh

Please have someone record this shit! Bust his ass AX!

Mark Cuban

"I'm probably not supposed to say this, but, like, I just had dinner with a bunch of our guys the other night, and here we are, you know, we weren't competing for the playoffs. I was like, 'Look, losing is our best option,'" Cuban said on the podcast. "Adam [Silver] would hate hearing that, but I at least sat down and I explained it to them. And I explained what our plans were going to be this summer, that we're not going to tank again. This was, like, a year-and-a-half tanking, and that was too brutal for me. But being transparent, I think that's the key to being kind of a players owner and having stability."

What the fuck?

This just a one on one? Post a location when set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back