Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#8 was straight ooohhh and ahhh moments. Monster baller. Talent meets opportunity. The ball had a magnet on it and it could get it in the rim doing just about anything with it.

#24 was straight grit, determination, and willpower. He wasn't just someone who was gifted and relied on talent. He studied the game and put the man hours to hone not only his muscle memories but also his mental aptitude. And the nigga STILL had a chip on his shoulder

Can't say which one better, but I'm always gonna rock with youth, especially knowing what his senior years will look like

@AP

Which Kendrick Perkins was more spectacular

The Boston #43 one or the #5 for the Pelicans Lol

You hating on Kobe since 03 breh Lmaoo, give proper props breh.

@AP

Which Kendrick Perkins was more spectacular

The Boston #43 one or the #5 for the Pelicans Lol

You hating on Kobe since 03 breh Lmaoo, give proper props breh.
I hope the Lakers don't win another game this season you turn coat

#8 was straight ooohhh and ahhh moments. Monster baller. Talent meets opportunity. The ball had a magnet on it and it could get it in the rim doing just about anything with it.

#24 was straight grit, determination, and willpower. He wasn't just someone who was gifted and relied on talent. He studied the game and put the man hours to hone not only his muscle memories but also his mental aptitude. And the nigga STILL had a chip on his shoulder

Can't say which one better, but I'm always gonna rock with youth, especially knowing what his senior years will look like

No surprise, but Kobe's career was similar to Jordans. In the 80s Jordan scored a million points, was easily the best player, but it wasn't till the 2nd half of his career when he learned to make his teammates better and that's what Kobe did when he became 24.

But I'm not mad at anyone who says 8, I mean 8 gave us 81, which was the best b-ball performance I've ever seen live.

Basketball needs more ppl going for the block

Niggas way to afraid to be dunked on nowadays
agreed, nobody wants to be on that poster

but now that i think about it, is that even still a thing?

at least try man

That's part of it, I think it's more so players are going for the charge and flop. That's the new wave.

That's part of it, I think it's more so players are going for the charge and flop. That's the new wave.
you know...believe it or not, Boogie leads the league in charges taken

but

everything else around the perimeter, hes a nightmare

i still love him on the squad though but it gets mad frustrating at times when he dont get back on D b/c he trying to flop on the other end to draw a foul. Just go up strong with the shit

I can see that if you the lil dude *see Bron dunking on John Lucas III* hell yeah I'd take a charge

But if we match up....oh we brawling

KD a good 2 inches from the ball? Man had he stopped that shit....

his arm would probably pop out of socket. KD cant even back Jrue down in the paint

Bruh KD got some nice blocks on his resume b

Bruh KD got some nice blocks on his resume b
from the side or from behind

i dont recall him going straight at a dude blocking his shot

i could be wrong, but nothing is coming to the front of my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back