Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just stating facts b and I see u left out that post game interview where he said he was happy to be in the same breath as Kobe, good move sir.

Just stating facts b and I see u left out that post game interview where he said he was happy to be in the same breath as Kobe, good move sir.
didnt see it to post

but maybe you should've posted it as a counter to what i posted instead of being a kobe humper lol

Scroll up fam, I already posted that lebron stat earlier today lol Unlike u I have no problem giving other players props.

Scroll up fam, I already posted that lebron stat earlier today lol Unlike u I have no problem giving other players props.
you do

but ok

i give kobe his props

i just dont hold him in as high regard as you do

why you bringing them into this

im talking about me and you lol

Just like u told CHitown in the stranger things thread, if me, lebron , MJ, and all the other legends consider kobe top 3 and it's just you who doesn't then...............?

Just like u told CHitown in the stranger things thread, if me, lebron , MJ, and all the other legends consider kobe top 3 and it's just you who doesn't then...............?

goldie

im talking about ME and YOU

i said i dont hold him in high regard as YOU...why you calling magic, jordan, lebron for backup man lol

Cuz we all acknowledge Kobe's greatness, even the nigga he snitched on(shaq) said he's top 3 AND better than lebron, it's just you who has something personal against him lol

Cuz we all acknowledge Kobe's greatness, even the nigga he snitched on(shaq) said he's top 3 AND better than lebron, it's just you who has something personal against him lol
yea, i got something personal against a guy i've never met

LMAO

c'mon man

Didn't know they gave out trophies for the most games won in regulation

But ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back