Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eventhough we didn't win the chip that year, 5:28 is still tied for my favorite moment in watching sports with the David Tyree catch for the Giants.

"that's what he does"

The Night Kobe became the Black Mamba. There's more to the story behind that but I'll leave that for another post, I'll keep it about ball.

What separates Kobe from the rest is he's gonna shut down the other team's best player and still get his off. He didn't guard Mcgrady during the first half of this game and Mcgrady went off, he switched off and started guarding Mcgrady in the fourth and held him to about 7 points.

I gotta put the 81 point game in my top 3 aswell, I actually watched that live, it wasn't a national broadcasted game, I had the NBA league pass. That was a crazy night.

Cavs wizards game was pretty good

Pels doing what they are supposed to be doing against the Mavericks right now

Let's see if this continues

Lonzo Ball has been straight garbage, at this point dude is a lesser version of Michael Carter Williams.

Pels took care of business

They travel to Chicago today to try and get back to .500. rondo is expected to return in the next week or so, so this is pretty cool if they can keep the boat afloat until he returns and other people can return back to their original roles

Dunn gotta get that starting pg spot.

Lavine, Dunn, Markkenon as building blocks and a high draft pick, the future might be bright for the Bulls.

Lonzo's shot been off as fuck for us, but we've still won our last couple games. He's a natural PG so his main objective is to distribute anyway, but he can't keep brickin like he is.

Homie was in his bag yesterday, I thought he was gonna reach 60+. I had a chance to go to the game too smh

Pels need to start Nelson and Allen and have Moore and Cunningham come off the bench

Being that Kobe didn't start till his 3rd year..................... congratz?

i love it!!!!

LMAO

the distance of the goal posts get moved further and further away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back