Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pels lucky to be down just 2 after a terrible 2nd qtr. AD struggling, but boogie balling

Memph smacked yall df up
no doubt

they are always a bad matchup for the pels. Doenst seem like their style of play is going to change that. The games usually go one of two ways. Either a blowout by either team or a really close game.

i like when they play memphis though

man...paul pierce buggin

scaisld7iwzj.jpg

2ik6peb.jpg

AP's own homie Knock knew I was cookin AP lol Yall Durant stans teamin up aint foolin nobody b.

lmaoooooooooo yall the weakest duo possible lol

Both of yall came/come in here crying everytime I take a shot at Durant with FAX, u called Kobe a snitch yesterday and I agreedlol idgaf. Yall the only stans in here lol

It continues lol

brah, its the SAME thing with most people who are Kobe fans.

its almost like to them, Kobe is the only person that can ever be great

A person who benefited from playing with one of the top 5 players in the history in basketball during his prime and had arguably the best coach of all time for all five of his championships, but all this is "oh that was different" when you bring up Durant wanting to leave as a FA to join "the team that previously knocked him out the finals" or if you say Lebron will have a better career than Kobe.

All objectivity goes out the window when talking about Kobe.

you say "lebron is a more efficient player than kobe is"

they say "kobe got more rings"

you say "Durant is a top five player"

they say, "he a bitch for leaving OKC"

my thing is...say Durant stays, with that exact same team they had that lost to GS. Does anybody really and seriously think that team will just "get em next year" and beat GS? I'll help everyone...NO THE FUCK THEY WOULDNT. Durant and Russ would probably have to average 35-40pts a game just to be competitive. Who wants to do that?

And miss me with the MJ shit, b/c even the Bulls retooled and didnt win all 6 titles with the same players. But lets disregard the fact they had a once in a generation/transcendent talent that uplifted EVERYONE else's play on those title teams? Who tf did Kobe make better?

Hint:

NO FUCKING BODY

I win

tenor.gif

For emphasis lol U tried to troll me with that Kobe comment, I gave 0 fucks lol and turned it on u to having u write titangraphs full of feelings like the post above this one lol I gotta be the God of this shit lmaoooooooo

we define trolling differently i guess

i gave reasons for my position about kobe

why is everything considered feelings when having a discussion? B/c there is no doubt you are a Kobe humper, so miss me with the I got trolled stuff.

A troll job, at least to me, is that you really dgaf about Kobe to begin with, but you know i dont like him, and you try to get me to talk in length about it for pages.

lets start here

*and i break my posts up to make them easier to read ~shrugs~

Both of yall came/come in here crying everytime I take a shot at Durant with FAX, u called Kobe a snitch yesterday and I agreedlol idgaf. Yall the only stans in here lol

Where was I crying?

And admit you just don't like Lupe!

Judah still tryin to get me back for that Lupe shit from the other day lol and AP really thinks he's makin valid points lol u gotta do better AP.

SN: I do like Lupe, old Lupe. Is he top 10? fuck no. But he used to be dope, I was actually just listening to this the other day

missed this

well, you cant argue that KD did leave...that is a fact...you calling him a bitch for that is your opinion which is not "fax"

i asked did you have the same outrage when he wanted to be traded. Then you and Knock started talking bout "oh that was different b/c the bulls werent a contender"..like that matters lol

Judah still tryin to get me back for that Lupe shit from the other day lol and AP really thinks he's makin valid points lol u gotta do better AP.

SN: I do like Lupe, old Lupe. Is he top 10? fuck no. But he used to be dope, I was actually just listening to this the other day

Goldie...what have i said that wasnt a fact? lol

did he not play with a top 5 player in his prime in Shaq?

did he not have arguably the greatest coach in NBA history in Phil Jackson for all his titles?

did he not try to force his way out of LA?

this shit happened brah lol. I didnt make this up.

Ima be honest fam, I haven't read any of ur last 5 posts in here. Ima get a protein shake and I'll rebuttal ur posts later fam lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back