Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 NBA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urs is infused with feelings, I give valid reasons on why I call out Durant, u just call Kobe names.

Good try tho lol

Urs is infused with feelings, I give valid reasons on why I call out Durant, u just call Kobe names.

Good try tho lol

nah...i gave valid reasons as well

your bias for kobe translates them into feelings

Kobe sent Hayward positive words and u came in with feelings lol

All my shit about Durant is about the game, ur shit is personal. Big difference fam.

Kobe sent Hayward positive words and u came in with feelings lol

All my shit about Durant is about the game, ur shit is personal. Big difference fam.

you called Durant a bitch ass traitor or something along those lines

what does that have to do with his skillset? nothing you say?? Oh

you called Durant a bitch ass traitor or something along those lines

what does that have to do with his skillset? nothing you say?? Oh

Him being a traitor still applies to the game.

Next

Him being a traitor still applies to the game.

Next
NO it dont goldie

you opinion thinking he should've stayed has no bearing on if he can put the ball in the hole

at least i own up to my shit about kobe...you still trying to rationalize why you dont like lebron and Durant

NO it dont goldie

you opinion thinking he should've stayed has no bearing on if he can put the ball in the hole

at least i own up to my shit about kobe...you still trying to rationalize why you dont like lebron and Durant

Bruh, it's about the game at hand. Everybody from Jordan to the niggas on TNT have said the same thing, U don't get smacked df up and go join the mfs who did it.

That's like Jordan leaving the bulls to join the bad boy pistons lol Guess what we're still talkin about? The ......... Game.

The shit u say about Kobe is gossip girl shit. Again, big difference fam.

Lol, that nigga joined the team that beat him, not any other team that he could have maybe won with Lol smh.

I aint mad at him but dayum.

Man, that shit's like Biggie joining Pac and Death Row when Hit Em Up dropped

Nah, wtf difference does it make.

Kobe ain't clean nor innocent

If we talking about basketball and the ability to get buckets or whatever, that's one discussion that we can quantify with statistics.

But it's funny how you shape the narrative when the topic shifts to Kobe. Kobe at one point wanted to leave the Lakers. I didn't make this up. Dude demanded to be traded.

KD left as a free agent. Out of all the corny shit he's done throughout his career, him leaving to go to Golden State don't scratch the top 10 of stupid shit he's done.

I bet had he gone to the Lakers, we not having this conversation.

Or let me speak for myself. I personally don't give a shit. He could team up with the monstars from space jam for all I care. Dude is arguably a top 5 player in the league. Point blank period. He didn't all of a sudden forget how to play basketball because he went to GS.

Dude said he liked the offense they ran and that he grew tired of the stagnation of the offense in OKC. That's a very valid reason.

But hey, let's focus on him exercising his right as a free agent and going to the team that eliminated him in the playoffs the season prior.

Y'all can have it tho. I'm not that invested to keep going back and forth about this.

I win

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back