Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017-2018 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Win tonight and we match our last season's total wins by February. I still think it's possible to win 34, 35 which would be a great improvement from last year.

The scenario I kinda hope to see for Randle is a 1 year $20 million deal. I'm still skeptical about giving him long-term money. If we didn't still have Deng's contract I would feel more at ease but we need to have cap flexibility.

Man, that 3rd qtr of last night's game against Atlanta might be the best qtr i have ever seen Ingram play. The kid has been amazing of late.

Not to mention Lonzo played great both on the offensive and defensive end. So excited about this group. We won these last 3 games as we were supposed to. Now let's see what we do against tougher competition with our squad back at full strength.

IT is so funny and annoying. Anytime he has not taken a shot in awhile, he just takes the ball and jacks up a shot within the first 5 secs of the shot clock. He did that shit at least 3-4 times last night.

Man, that 3rd qtr of last night's game against Atlanta might be the best qtr i have ever seen Ingram play. The kid has been amazing of late.

Got home from work and the 4th had already started. I miss all the good isht. I think I've seen every disrespectful loss though.

Team is playing well right now. Sucks Josh Hart is out the rest of the year though.

But 3 straight road wins and have topped our win total from last year.

Hope they can keep it going and finish this last month and half of the season strong and go in to the summer and next season with something to build on.

Glad to see Lonzo punishing teams for going under the screen against him consistently. Once he gains their respect, it should open his passing game even more. Great 4th qtr for him against the Spurs on the road. Shit like that does wonders for a young player's confidence.

Ima keep it real, I turned it off in the 3rd quarter to watch the Wilder fight. I figured there was no way for us to come back in SA. Boy was I wrong.

Just curious, would u guys be happy if Lonzo’s upside is Point Guard version of Draymond Green.

So much of their game is similar.

Just curious, would u guys be happy if Lonzo’s upside is Point Guard version of Draymond Green.

So much of their game is similar.

By that, do you mean a player that does everything that makes it easier for his teammates to be great?

Man, we got bad IT tonight. Insane shot selection/decision making. Portland do have one of the best defenses in the NBA, plus Lillard went Nuclear in the 4th.

20 years ago Jamal Murray would have gotten hard fouled for his fuckery.

I'm glad Lonzo isn't entertaining his bullshit.

Back