Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zlatan still scoring dope goals in the MLS... Its interesting the season is still on going there, so what if USA made the World Cup, what would happen then???

Usually, MLS take an hiatus during the world cup. Back when the schedule was announced in January, the league had put in a nine day break in June during the WC

So I’m reading that no official offer was made for Ronaldo but he has gone to Perez and requested to leave for Juve.

It’s down to Perez who is probably trying to get Neymar or Mbappe before he lets Ronnie go.

I think its the perfect time for Ronaldo to leave Real, leaving whilst considered by most to be one of the two best players in the world... Plus I think Serie A will prolly suit him more as he ages but he will still get Champions League football plus get a chance to win a domestic title and trophies in ANOTHER league...

No doubt this deal does suit Ronaldo..Juve are a competent CL team...he’ll probably win it there..lol

I’m still shocked tho...cause this looks like it’s happening. Juve are dead serious.

No doubt this deal does suit Ronaldo..Juve are a competent CL team...he’ll probably win it there..lol

I’m still shocked tho...cause this looks like it’s happening. Juve are dead serious.

Ronnie aint human haha he will prolly go to MLS after 1-2 seasons in Italy and do a Zlatan, raise his image/brand and bang the goals in for fun too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back