Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan Collymore is fckn twat, the reason he cant get a TV gig is because he is a terrible pundit... And a woman beater... If you listen to him on TalkSport, which unfortunately I sometimes have to do on my way home after a game, all he does is rant and shout over fans/callers or basically call them idiots, he reminds me all most of Piers Morgan...

I don't see how a loan is good for any party except the team gettin' him.

United lose double digits goals and a ralebtes squad player

For Rash, let's say he goes and bangs 20. What then? Is he gonna come back and start over Lukaku???

I don't think it's a good move. If Rash wants to leave, he needs to be sold

I don't see how a loan is good for any party except the team gettin' him.

United lose double digits goals and a ralebtes squad player

For Rash, let's say he goes and bangs 20. What then? Is he gonna come back and start over Lukaku???

I don't think it's a good move. If Rash wants to leave, he needs to be sold

He don't wasn't to leave, just wants more minutes on the pitch. I think we should see how he does at the WC before any decisions are made.

World Cup 2018: Cesc Fabregas joins BBC's punditry line-up
p069rjp9.jpg

BBC Sport 'announce' superstar World Cup signings
World Cup winner Cesc Fabregas is the latest international expert to join the BBC's punditry line-up in Russia.

The Chelsea midfielder, 31, has won more than 100 caps for Spain and helped them win the World Cup title in 2010.

He joins World Cup winner Jurgen Klinsmann, twice African player of the year Didier Drogba and 2014 World Cup finalist Pablo Zabaleta in a stellar line-up of international experts.

Fabregas will make his studio debut for Spain's game with Portugal on 15 June.

"We are delighted to welcome Cesc as he joins our star-studded team of experts in Russia," said Philip Bernie, head of TV Sport.

"He knows what it takes to lift the biggest prize in the sport, and we are greatly looking forward to the world class football knowledge and insight he will add to our coverage."

The BBC will show Egypt against Uruguay, Portugal take on Spain, Germany play Mexico and France's game against Australia during the opening weekend of the tournament.

England will begin their World Cup campaign live and exclusive on the BBC when they take on Tunisia on 18 June before facing Panama six days later.

All BBC games will be broadcast on BBC One, BBC Two or BBC Four with BBC Radio 5 live coverage from every game.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44435725

United famalam, how you feel about letting Rashford go on loan to Leicester???

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/...s/leicester-city-reportedly-lining-up-1658218

I’m not feeling it but could work if we bought in cover for Lukaku.

Nah I would worry that if let him go he would end up not coming back, like @cellar said only the team getting him would benefit...

TBH what would he gain out on loan??? Maybe to be a leader??? But he he would be going to a team that already won the league and has leaders like Vardy and Wes Morgan etc He would be in the same league too, yeah he might start more games, but its not like when we let Lingard out on loan to learn his trade in the Championship and get him used to the more physical gruelling side of the game...

I think Rashford is likely to hit his peak early too, whereas Lingard seemed to be a late bloomer so loan spells done him good... Sending Rashford out on loan just shows how fckn crazy Jose or whoever it is IF we let him go, seriously, we got one of the best talents in English/world football, who is also from Manchester and came up through our academy and we cant find a regular role for him??? Similar with Martial... I could never see that happening under SAF...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back