Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sane dropped form the German WC squad!!

How Sway?

Yo wtf no Sane at the wc...shits madness

I've been talking about it with peeps all morning. I refuse to believe that this is strictly for "footballing reasons", something must have gone on

On another note, it's like he should have never changed the haircut! bad juju!

skysports-leroy-sane-manchester-city_4327808.jpg

Shaktar Donescht stay winning, selling Brazilian players to top clubs around Europe. And China

Willian
Fred
D. Costa
Texeira
Fernandinho

Even this trash can mikhi

Yaya isn't the first african player to allude to pep being racist

Yeah he doesn't have the greatest track record with African players, and he's aleways quick to get rid of them in teams he comes to manage.

Exhibit A: when he became Barca boss, he slowly got Yaya out the door. He also got Eto'o who had been prolific season after season out with a swap for Ibrahimovic + EUR40m

Exhibit B: when he came to City, Ihneacho who was one of the starlets coming through the ranks (at the same time Rashford did with United) got booted out and told he doesn't have a future there. Yaya again got put in the cold too

Sane not being included in a 23 man squad is fckn ridiculous... I dont get how thats Pep fault though, its not him that picks the Germany squad its
Joachim Low...

Also I would love to see Pickford go out to Bayern and experience winning trophies and being in contention for CL finals each year, I think it would do wonders for the England squad when we are in big competitions...

I think Fellani would inject a bit of steel into the Arsenal squad too, I think he would be a good addition to their squad... I think overall hes done well at United considering imo he was played outta position for large parts of his United career, plus hes is in the Belgian squad (pound for pound one of the best squads in the world) and before United he was the man at Everton that everyone raved about, which people seem to forget... Didnt Arsenal wasnt him before United signed him???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back