Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This England World Cup team about to play "functional football"

Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford, Jack Butland, Nick Pope

Defenders: Kyle Walker, John Stones, Harry Maguire, Danny Rose, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Ashley Young, Gary Cahill, Phil Jones, Kieran Trippier

Midfielders: Jordan Henderson, Eric Dier, Dele Alli, Jesse Lingard, Raheem Sterling, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Fabian Delph

Forwards: Harry Kane, Jamie Vardy, Marcus Rashford, Danny Welbeck

STANDBY LIST

Bournemouth's Lewis Cook is on the five-man standby list.

The other four players are Tom Heaton, James Tarkowski, Jake Livermore and Adam Lallana.

It's going to be hard for me cheer England with all those spurs in the squad.

He was waiting for Sam to leave. Moshiri is not wasting any time at all.

Brands said: 'It is a privilege to be joining Everton as director of football and I am incredibly excited to take on this challenge.

'The fantastic passion of the fans for their club, the magnificent history of the club over the years and the ambition and purpose we have as people tasked with driving the club forward all mean that we need to be competing for honours against the Premier League elite.

‘It is no straightforward challenge but this must be our motivation each and every day.

'I am looking forward to working with Farhad Moshiri and chairman Bill Kenwright, whom I thank for entrusting me with this role and responsibility.

'I am also looking forward to working with the board of directors and with our new CEO, Denise Barrett-Baxendale. I know we have very committed people here who want only the best for Everton.

‘It is only a challenge such as this which could have persuaded me to leave PSV where I am indebted to the many people whose collective effort led to some great achievements. Now we will look to build something really strong and lasting here at Everton.'

Assistant manager Sammy Lee, coach Craig Shakespeare and goalkeeping coach Martyn Margetson have all left Everton too.

Allardyce met with Farhad Moshiri at 8:30am on Wednesday morning. The result of their conversation was the termination of his contract.

He is expected to receive a £6million pay-out after signing a contract with no break clause. The veteran manager will have made around £9m for six months' work.

BIG SAM about his money!!!

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbb7d6e2e-fd25-11e7-aa1c-071921b42336.jpg

What a crazy year/season for Nick Pope, dudes gone from hardly even needing to bring his gloves to a match (3r choice???) to being chucked into the first team, seizing the opportunity and getting into England's World Cup squad, what a crazy life for keepers...

Assistant manager Sammy Lee, coach Craig Shakespeare and goalkeeping coach Martyn Margetson have all left Everton too.

Allardyce met with Farhad Moshiri at 8:30am on Wednesday morning. The result of their conversation was the termination of his contract.

He is expected to receive a £6million pay-out after signing a contract with no break clause. The veteran manager will have made around £9m for six months' work.

BIG SAM about his money!!!

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fbb7d6e2e-fd25-11e7-aa1c-071921b42336.jpg

You can't knock the hustle. Fair play to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back