Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2017/18 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daum from a £1 bet, all I needed was Stoke to win and I would of won nearly £140, I had Leicester to draw too, so if that Marhez goal would of clinched the W I would gone mad haha

Well damn... Looks like Dzeko just fucked up Napoli's scudetto chances man fuck. Bitchazz Juve in pole position once again now lol smh

Locadia with a hattrick today @waterurseeds, boy will be highrollin on the brighton boulevards tonight.

Looks like the end is nigh for monsieur Wenger.

These monday night matches are annoying man, never even watched one lol. Whoever plays on monday get ignored like hoes on their periods.

Who is watching them? Cant be the asian markets, no one is trying to catch man u play palace at 2/3 in the morning....cant be the Americanos cause its early morning/working day time...so it must be the Africans and Europeans who tune in...guess theyre trying to squeeze as much money as possible outta the prem...

These monday night matches are annoying man, never even watched one lol. Whoever plays on monday get ignored like hoes on their periods.

Who is watching them? Cant be the asian markets, no one is trying to catch man u play palace at 2/3 in the morning....cant be the Americanos cause its early morning/working day time...so it must be the Africans and Europeans who tune in...guess theyre trying to squeeze as much money as possible outta the prem...

Game starts 3pm North America. Asian market always the toughest to view games

Well damn... Looks like Dzeko just fucked up Napoli's scudetto chances man fuck. Bitchazz Juve in pole position once again now lol smh
Yea I'm trying to see someone other than Juventus win the league again lol. Do Napoli and Juventus still have a game against each other?

Locadia with a hattrick today @waterurseeds, boy will be highrollin on the brighton boulevards tonight.

Looks like the end is nigh for monsieur Wenger.

Im pissed I cant make the game 2day, its gonna be only the 3rd or 4th game or something Ive missed this season, typical its the Arsenal game too smh I actually think we can get a point out the game as well, at least its on TV over here...

Im pissed I cant make the game 2day, its gonna be only the 3rd or 4th game or something Ive missed this season, typical its the Arsenal game too smh I actually think we can get a point out the game as well, at least its on TV over here...

Damn shame, you could have held a sign with : Northside said Wenger IN lmao.

I think yall can get the win, Arsenal seems insecure atm

Reactions: GNS
Gonna be interesting watching Brighton live from the TV, hope Locadia gets a good run out... Keep an eye on Pascal Gross too, be interesting to see what you guys think of him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back