Status
Not open for further replies.

AGREED.
141201banner_0.jpg

GET OUT!
96jyiaqgcc3a.gif
GET OUT!

Tuesday, March 6, 2018
8 pm ET - Club America (MEX) v. Tauro FC (PAN)
10 pm ET - Club Tijuana (MEX) v. New York Red Bulls (USA)

Wednesday, March 7, 2018
8 pm ET - Toronto FC (CAN) v. Tigres UANL (MEX)
10 pm ET - Seattle Sounders FC (USA) v. CD Guadalajara (MEX)

Concacaf champions league kicked off last week and this is how the quarterfinals look like.. It basically Liga MX vs MLS..
Toronto is MLS's best chance to win it but they have the toughest road ahead of them.
No MLS team has ever lifted this trophy

Tuesday, March 6, 2018
8 pm ET - Club America (MEX) v. Tauro FC (PAN)
10 pm ET - Club Tijuana (MEX) v. New York Red Bulls (USA)

Wednesday, March 7, 2018
8 pm ET - Toronto FC (CAN) v. Tigres UANL (MEX)
10 pm ET - Seattle Sounders FC (USA) v. CD Guadalajara (MEX)

Concacaf champions league kicked off last week and this is how the quarterfinals look like.. It basically Liga MX vs MLS..
Toronto is MLS's best chance to win it but they have the toughest road ahead of them.
No MLS team has ever lifted this trophy

DeepWhimsicalGuppy-max-1mb.gif

I think its become more prestigious as its become so tough to compete for the EPL or even get into the CL positions... Prolly the most prestigious since the mid 90s...
I disagree I think it's becoming irrelevant sadly.

Especially with the younger generation.
Getting into the top 4 has more importance.

I disagree I think it's becoming irrelevant sadly.

Especially with the younger generation.
Getting into the top 4 has more importance.

But the thing is, I think it went irrelevant for a good few years, but now something like 2 'big' teams, like a United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc arnt gonna be making the the top 4 each year or even possibly for 2 or 3 years on the run, which means they prolly wont be in the Champions League (unless they win the europa), so I think that makes winning a big domestic trophy like the FA Cup more prestigious then its been in a long time...

‘We need more help’ – how Arsenal players feel about Wenger situation

The speech was delivered by one of the senior players in the Arsenal dressing room but he did not finish it. He was too choked up as he reflected on how such a talented squad had come to resemble a bunch of drifters. He said his children were asking him why Arsenal were so bad. That was the moment when the tears welled in his eyes.

Another Arsenal player stepped in. “We are a big club,” he said, tapping into the rallying cry theme. “But we need more help from the coaches.” That was when the damning judgment was articulated. It had actually been the motivation for the players to gather in the first place – without Arsène Wenger. “It’s not going to happen,” one of them said. “We need to find the answers ourselves.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ayers-arsene-wenger-meeting?CMP=share_btn_twp

We've been dropping points lately and Atletico has cut our lead at the top to 5. This weekend's game against them is huge

‘We need more help’ – how Arsenal players feel about Wenger situation

The speech was delivered by one of the senior players in the Arsenal dressing room but he did not finish it. He was too choked up as he reflected on how such a talented squad had come to resemble a bunch of drifters. He said his children were asking him why Arsenal were so bad. That was the moment when the tears welled in his eyes.

Another Arsenal player stepped in. “We are a big club,” he said, tapping into the rallying cry theme. “But we need more help from the coaches.” That was when the damning judgment was articulated. It had actually been the motivation for the players to gather in the first place – without Arsène Wenger. “It’s not going to happen,” one of them said. “We need to find the answers ourselves.”

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ayers-arsene-wenger-meeting?CMP=share_btn_twp

They causing all arsenal best players to leave and never regret their decision for doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back