Shoutout steve carell for being apart of 3 things

The office
40 year old virgin
The despicable me series

Ayo check out Dinner for Schmuchs too bruh, he in that shit. Its funny as hell

I slept on 40 year old virgin for the longest but that one had me rollin too

Wait! Lmaooooo

Kevin and these tissue box shoes.

Kevin ass is retarded. He couldn’t even walk down the aisle without fuckin shit up. Then this fool Dwight karate kicked that girl in her face. Andy ass and this damn walker.

And how many times did Michael come down the damn aisle.

40 yr old virgin a 2000s classic. Me and my girl still watch it time to time and laugh just as much.

Little Miss Sunshine is another classic Carrell movie.

Something I learned recently, actor who plays Pam says she still has the wedding ring Jim gave her and wears it in public from time to time.

The episode where jim throws andys phone in ceiling is hilarious

When Andy had enough and punched a hole in the wall....when i first saw that i think that was one of the funniest things i had seen on TV ever

"That was an over reaction"

Something I learned recently, actor who plays Pam says she still has the wedding ring Jim gave her and wears it in public from time to time.
Another fun fact.

After "Beach Games", her character did a 180 from timid and withdrawn to outspoken and increasingly vivid. The change received notable backlash and the actress responded, saying that whoever didn't like it was simply responding negatively to women that speak up for themselves.

Another fun fact.

After "Beach Games", her character did a 180 from timid and withdrawn to outspoken and increasingly vivid. The change received notable backlash and the actress responded, saying that whoever didn't like it was simply responding negatively to women that speak up for themselves.
I noticed the change. I was like “look at Pam!”

Not going lie tho the change was good but I also like the aspect of her character how it was before too. Pam became less funny as time went on but it wasbt because she was more outspoken she just lost some of the traits she had in season 1 and 2, expecially when she wouldn't stfu about Cece but when Deangelo becomes the boss and shut that shit down i died! lol

Deangelo_profile_pic.jpg

Ive watched this show like 12 times in its full but man Deangelo gets funnier and funnier everytime.

Back