The Office

Not going lie tho the change was good but I also like the aspect of her character how it was before too. Pam became less funny as time went on but it wasbt because she was more outspoken she just lost some of the traits she had in season 1 and 2, expecially when she wouldn't stfu about Cece but when Deangelo becomes the boss and shut that shit down i died! lol

View attachment 59665

Ive watched this show like 12 times in its full but man Deangelo gets funnier and funnier everytime.
"That was a stu... that was stu.... that was an astute observation. "

Who was the best boss post- Michael? And the worst?

Will Ferrell
James Spader
Andy
Dwight
Jo Bennett

Will Ferrell
James Spader
Andy
Dwight
Jo Bennett

I love Spader as boss, his humor really hits with me. Will was funny for the short time he was there. Andy was trash, Jo was just there, and Dwight is dwight lol (gun totin savage).

Worst is Andy i really found his time as boss just trash. Made me really miss Michael.

Will Ferrell
James Spader
Andy
Dwight
Jo Bennett
Nigga spader had me lost every episode. I didnt know what the fuck he was up to. I think they added him to showcase how great of a actor he is and with it he shined.

Especially when he told andy not to hire his wife, then andy did. Then andy tried to throw jim in that shit and jim hauled ass.

Reactions: Soul_Rattler
I love Spader as boss, his humor really hits with me. Will was funny for the short time he was there. Andy was trash, Jo was just there, and Dwight is dwight lol (gun totin savage).

Worst is Andy i really found his time as boss just trash. Made me really miss Michael.

Nigga spader had me lost every episode. I didnt know what the fuck he was up to. I think they added him to showcase how great of a actor he is and with it he shined.

Especially when he told andy not to hire his wife, then andy did. Then andy tried to throw jim in that shit and jim hauled ass.
From what I've read (I only started watching this last year) the introduction of Spader was the beginning if the end. The general audience didn't like that he was the polar opposite of Michael Scott.

I think the dude is a beast of an actor but putting him in a show like this... it seemed kinda awkward watching everyone else struggle to find chemistry with his gravitas. I felt the same with Idris Elba. It was literally and figuratively watching movie characters interact with tv characters.

I think the show was going to go down regardless once Michael left. There was never going to be any body who could fill and give the show a heart like Michael. I actually liked how different Robert was and thought it worked well bouncing off Andy with him as office manager. Andy alone is when shit takes a big dip.

I think the show was going to go down regardless once Michael left. There was never going to be any body who could fill and give the show a heart like Michael. I actually liked how different Robert was and thought it worked well bouncing off Andy with him as office manager. Andy alone is when shit takes a big dip.
I always felt like they should've brought in David Wallace or Jan more.

I forget about the British red headed chick. Creepy ass. I hated her character.

Reactions: Chicity
Has anyone noticed that Trump as president is basically a more racist version of Michael Scott?

WideeyedOblongAfricanrockpython.gif

Probably the only time I saw Angela and thought I could do that

He was getting that producer money tho.. good shit
I don't wanna take the time to look, but I feel like I can tell when he and the guy playing Ryan weren't involved in certain stretches. The comedy changes.

Im watchin the fire episode from season 5 again. Kevin was in that bitch stealing all the snacks from the vending machine while everybody else was trying to escape. Lmaooo