Welcome To aBlackWeb

The next contestant on that #MeToo Winter Jam Screen: Playboy founder Hugh Hefner (even in the afterlife)

I saw the first two episodes. This is my view. These women saw hef as a quick come up and when he made them work for that come up. They didn't like it, but not enough to keep collecting them checks and live their. This Holly chick is the most hypocritical. She basically begged to be dudes 8TH gf...NUMBER 8...and was surprised that he asked her for some pussy. Bitch u leaving in a mansion, w a butler and limo as a personal car and BEGGED to be This dude GF. Now u crying bc u had to give up some pussy.

No, but we need to stop pretending this wasn’t mutually beneficial.
Why would someone want to work in dirtbag central then be mad at the dirtbags for doing dirt bag shit?
They are not ladies that was followed home or taken advantage of at a frat party or afraid to say no out of fear.

That was my issue w the Holly chick. She said at one point that it was Stockhold Syndrome?!? You are in California and the front door is right there. You can leave whenever u want. She made it sound like she was kidnapped. She was getting paid, getting free plastic surgery and clubbing twice a week living the high life

I saw the first two episodes. This is my view. These women saw hef as a quick come up and when he made them work for that come up. They didn't like it, but not enough to keep collecting them checks and live their. This Holly chick is the most hypocritical. She basically begged to be dudes 8TH gf...NUMBER 8...and was surprised that he asked her for some pussy. Bitch u living in a mansion, w a butler and limo as a personal car and BEGGED to be This dude GF. Now u crying bc u had to give up some pussy.

KRS One gif.gif

Last edited:
When people said Playboy was like a cult for a lot of women, i think they're 100% right now. I remember watching that show GirlsNextDoor, sometimes as a teen and across multiple episodes I remember hearing women go on and on about how its an honor to be in playboy. Even back then when I heard it, I'd go to myself, "Its an honor to be picked to be naked in a magazine? These ho's weird or liars".

That was my issue w the Holly chick. She said at one point that it was Stockhold Syndrome?!? You are in California and the front door is right there. You can leave whenever u want. She made it sound like she was kidnapped. She was getting paid, getting free plastic surgery and clubbing twice a week living the high life

In the beginning of the episode she even says how other girls would date him then leave all the time. But she somehow got trapped even tho she tried hard to be the main girl and push the other ones out. Shes clearly lying and misleading about a lot of shit. She's was making it seem like Hefner raped her the first night he finally let her hang out with him. Said she went to the club with him and his 7 other girlfriends, then Hef leaned over randomly and asked if she wanted a quaalude. Then she got really drunk and went back to the house with them.

They coming for Don Cornelius now…

This might be the least credible story I’ve ever heard.

Some person claims that an unnamed person told her that she and her sister were assaulted by somebody.

And nobody reported anything to authorities…. Ever.

The story is only reported to somebody doing a docu-series on A&E ….. 10 years after the death of the accused.

OK.

I caught another episode last night, and if imma look at this whole thing 100% objectively...literally nothing was revealed that wasnt already known about him. Watching this is damn near a giant waste of time. Regardless of how you feel about him before this, you're views should stay just about the same.

They edited it and framed it like they were gunna show some dark secret, that was always kept hidden, then they have women in this series, revealing that Heffner liked having sex, preferably with blondes that had big tits. He was 100% open about that the entire time. Then they also had women that were in or worked for playboy in the 70's "reveal", that men would say nasty things to them or would constantly try to have sex with them. Again not shocking, especially back in the 70's.

They keep making it seem like he was Mr. Rodgers and no one knew he liked fucking. If you thought Heffer was a horny old man before, watching this isnt going to change your mind. If you envied his life, this wont change your mind either.

Although I'm curious about the womens thoughts on this.

Last edited:
Back