Welcome To aBlackWeb

The next contestant on that #MeToo Winter Jam Screen: Playboy founder Hugh Hefner (even in the afterlife)

20180412-QPVEoMRax6jlxcBMvL1h

Last time a story like this came out, it was from one of his former girlfriends that was trying to push his book. One that ironically stayed "dating" him for 10 years, all while trying to convince him to get her pregnant and marry her. If i recall, she was saying mental abuse and her examples where they had to obey his house rules while living there and if they didnt, he wouldnt give them an allowance and or kick them out, i dont remember.

So this shit better not be click bait again

Last time a story like this came out, it was from one of his former girlfriends that was trying to push his book. One that ironically stayed "dating" him for 10 years, all while trying to convince him to get her pregnant and marry her. If i recall, she was saying mental abuse and her examples where they had to obey his house rules while living there and if they didnt, he wouldnt give them an allowance and or kick them out, i dont remember.

So this shit better not be click bait again
So i wrote this when just read the tweet title and didnt read the article, like a dumb ass. After reading the article, IMO i kinda sounds like its going to be full of mostly bullshit to get the right clicks.
All the former playboy models mentioned in the article are ones from the 70s, till the early 80s and they're accusing him of being secretly gay, into bestiality, a rapist, secretly video taped them, got them hooked on drugs and groomed young innocent women to be sold off to celebrities. Even has a Cosby accuser in it saying Cosby raped her in the 70s.

Back