Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mythical Unicorn: Do they exist?

Do They Exist?

• YES

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • NO

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Nope an agreeable and mild-mannered, but assertive when needed, thoughtful negro like myself can get along with just about any female if she doesn't have a mental illness.

Most people just settle for the best situation at the moment. End of story.
say no to settling. u r better than that

I believe there are a select few ppl on this erf whom I wld b perfectly compatible with. Soulmates, yes. the 1, nope.

if i could i'd clone myself and make sure every single woman in the world had a Du to call their own.....

imo there are several Mr or Ms Right's out there. which 1 u end up with, if u even end up with 1 of em, comes down to circumstances n ur choices.

imo there are several Mr or Ms Right's out there. which 1 u end up with, if u even end up with 1 of em, comes down to circumstances n ur choices.

You said the same thing as I did, LOL. You used circumstances, I used settle. By the way, the sassy, quick-witted short-handed Trini is back, <3.

Nope an agreeable and mild-mannered, but assertive when needed, thoughtful negro like myself can get along with just about any female if she doesn't have a mental illness.

Most people just settle for the best situation at the moment. End of story.

You said the same thing as I did, LOL. You used circumstances, I used settle. By the way, the sassy, quick-witted short-handed Trini is back, <3.
I mite have misunderstood b. to me, settling means accepting something/one which is not perfect for you. which is unnecessary becuz there r statistically at least a few who wld be perfect for u. so settling for 1s u know u aren't best suited to just serves to block out ur perfect match, imo.

I mite have misunderstood b. to me, settling means accepting something/one which is not perfect for you. which is unnecessary becuz there r statistically at least a few who wld be perfect for u. so settling for 1s u know u aren't best suited to just serves to block out ur perfect match, imo.

LOL, I think you were sort of right the first time around. I was being a bit pessimistic, while you are being optimistic.

However, I think we meant the same thing.

LOL, I think you were sort of right the first time around. I was being a bit pessimistic, while you are being optimistic.

However, I think we meant the same thing.
I think the word "settle" threw me off. that falls under not ending up with 1 of ur Mr or Ms Right's in my book.

u ain't that pessimistic. pessimistic wld be saying ppl ain't shit, stay alone brehs lol

I believe there is that "1" out there.
Yes you can love multiple partners at different times hell even at the same time. (NOT ME)
Still just cause you fall in love doesn't make them the one because as much as I loved my recent s/o (long distant relationship) he wasn't the one and he still isn't and will never be.
We just aren't compatible but he don't seem to understand that.
99.99 % HE IS NOT THE ONE (jerry springer voice)

I don't necessarily think there is "the one". I think for everyone there are probably a lot of people who would be compatible. Imagine if there were a compatibility test, some may score an 8, others a 9, if you are lucky, you get a perfect 10.

Personally I think 8 and above can be considered compatible.

I don't necessarily think there is "the one". I think for everyone there are probably a lot of people who would be compatible. Imagine if there were a compatibility test, some may score an 8, others a 9, if you are lucky, you get a perfect 10.

Personally I think 8 and above can be considered compatible.
u worded it well. I think thers a rare few who are compatible to the point of seeming made for u (10 scores), n an even higher number r compatible enough tht u cld have a fulfilling relationship (9s and 8s).

My issue with 'the one' concept is that u cld have a perfect 10 in compatibility, but meeting another 9 or 10 might compromise ur bond. Get u thinking "I thought Richard was the one but now that I know David exists, I'm not sure". belief in the 1 might make u question the great thing u got, if u have it in ur head that only 1 person on this erf cld/shld fulfil ur criteria. it's arbitrary af.

I believe that there is "a one" out there. And also believe if a person is the one then some way or another y'all will be together. If not, then I agree with a few on here when they say you should end up with that person that you feel like is the one. Anything else, in my mind, is settling.

No one is perfect but as long as what positive qualities you look for in someone outweigh the negative aspects that sounds like a win to me.
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

Dammmmnnn!! Love it on point

Back