• YES

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • NO

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remedy

Doper Than Coke
tumblr_mgp89qSU271rx7qjuo2_r1_400.gif

Of course, I'm not referring to the actual legendary horned horse. I mean it metaphorically in reference to the perfect s/o. I would like to know how many believe there is such a thing as the perfect mate. What are the key qualities and traits they must possess? Have you found a unicorn? Have you been fooled into thinking you've found one? Feel free to share your close encounters or sightings.

*Shoutout to Blactivity for the idea for this thread*

But honestly my perfect partner is smart, kind, compassionate and intelligent.

...that's all a shawty needs.

Scientists believe the chances are pretty high you have a physical doppelgänger on this earth and if you saw them, you probably wouldn't even recognize "yourself."

That said I believe there's a perfect someone for everyone, because in a world of 7 billion people, how could there not be? The problem of course is will you find that person? And if you do would you know for sure?

Scientists believe the chances are pretty high you have a physical doppelgänger on this earth and if you saw them, you probably wouldn't even recognize "yourself."

That said I believe there's a perfect someone for everyone, because in a world of 7 billion people, how could there not be? The problem of course is will you find that person? And if you do would you know for sure?

SPOT ON EL!!!

I will skip the qualities for now...

Idk if my unicorn exists in human male form or not bc I haven't found one, to my recollection. Maybe Ive met him and Im just in denial. I honestly do believe there are many people that compliment each other's characteristics and personality.

Im not sure if I can characterize my experience(s) as Catfish Unicorns, but I feel that some have acted as the perfect guy only to reach or fulfill an agenda.

No one is perfect but as long as what positive qualities you look for in someone outweigh the negative aspects that sounds like a win to me.
dA3TBWf_zpszqsfjrbd.png

Last edited:
lmaooooo whatever
I honestly don't think "one" is literal here.

But all my exes were the "one"
I feel you. My exes were perfect for me at the time I was with them. Still perfect people imo. They're all the one in their own way.

@DesiignersHypeMan whyd you date the women you've dated if you never felt they were "the one?" Or did you feel that way and change your mind after breaking up?

I feel you. My exes were perfect for me at the time I was with them. Still perfect people imo. They're all the one in their own way.

@DesiignersHypeMan whyd you date the women you've dated if you never felt they were "the one?" Or did you feel that way and change your mind after breaking up?

The one is the one you end up with , hence it being called "the one", the one for you. If yall broke up then they weren't "the one" for you. This is simple shit to understand, yall are over thinking the shit. Not saying you can't love more than one person, but the one is THE ONE.

Just say that shit out loud

"james was the one... but no, jamal was the one too, nah nah tim was the one" :lmao2:

It's simple mathematics and logic b, but chicks be deadass trying to tell u 1= 6 :lmao2:

Nope an agreeable and mild-mannered, but assertive when needed, thoughtful negro like myself can get along with just about any female if she doesn't have a mental illness.

Most people just settle for the best situation at the moment. End of story.

Back