Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mystery of The Love Affair Between @Instagramus & @Devyln

yep trolling is what I am doing...I dont know why everytime log on it s going to his page.Maybe for some reason my phone is going to his page. But you could have been the right kind of person and just send me a message asking me what was up. And wondering if it was the damn page making me go to that @InstagramusPrime360 page instead of being like a child and an ass trying to cause drama when there is nothing there @TheMasterKey ... ask 1st

Hey, hope to see you post more!

It is just fun and games dear.

We all family here.

We like to rib and give each other a hard time, that is all.

Hey, hope to see you post more!

It is just fun and games dear.

We all family here.

We like to rib and give each other a hard time, that is all.

Yeah yeah yeah.... i do look at topics and a lot of topics have no reason to comment on...
Fun and a hard time and family like is fine and Dandy... but damn....talk to a gal 1st and find out....once you know who i am and about then the ribbing is fine. I have no problem with that all..

and Damn if i was actually trolling on him and thinking of hitting him up and What??? Now damn everyone the buziness.

Seriously, a logical explanation could be that she was viewing Recap's profile at one time.

Then, she left the window / tab opened and it refreshes every time she re-opens her browser app.

<<>>

Last edited:
Yeah yeah yeah.... i do look at topics and a lot of topics have no reason to comment on...
Fun and a hard time and family like is fine and Dandy... but damn....talk to a gal 1st and find out....once you know who i am and about then the ribbing is fine. I have no problem with that all..

But it finally got u to start posting lol Stop lurkin and join the damn chats.

Does this board have a "backstreet" like the IC? If so how do you access it? I'm about to shoot my shot and see what happens

The "backstreets" is the pms fam.

yep trolling is what I am doing...I dont know why everytime log on it s going to his page.Maybe for some reason my phone is going to his page. But you could have been the right kind of person and just send me a message asking me what was up. And wondering if it was the damn page making me go to that @InstagramusPrime360 page instead of being like a child and an ass trying to cause drama when there is nothing there @TheMasterKey ... ask 1st
She told you....

She told you....

giphy.gif

Last week u said a friend told u bout the site, wanted to know who it was so I could give them their money.

Hello just cruisin heard of it from another site and a friend.

Which friend was it?

Well golly Gee I did say that... Well let me get their name on here and let you know.

I told everybody if they refer somebody to the site they'll get 3k in ABW money, just wanted to keep my word.

Either way, I'd like to know ur opinion on the topics we discuss on here, start choppin it up with us.

Back