Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mystery of The Love Affair Between @Instagramus & @Devyln

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
Since the moment @devlyn signed up to the site, I've been trying to figure out who this mf is and what is her/his purpose.

Since day 1 she/he has been loggin on and doing nothing else but going straight to @InstagramusPrime360 profile page and parking.

65f6330569a8468a890190ee54dba38e.png

First couple days it had me confused, but I brushed it off as coincidence , but it's been a week now and she/he hasn't stopped [;'.

@devlyn @InstagramusPrime360 we need answers! :shittt:

Last edited:
blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

...yeeeaaahh I have no clue this person is.

Wait...does that mean I have my very 1st e-Stalker??

giphy-2.gif

I MADE IT MA!! YOUR SON IS A SOMEBODY!!

I've approached only ONE female that i wanted to holla at. And that was 11th grade.

Every woman I've dealt with after that was either thru hook-up, online, or they initiated contact.

B/c i was so skinny growing up, I got NO play from the females. They never took me serious, or looked at me wit utter disgust. So you can imagine that fucc wit a brotha's confidence.

This nigga knows his strengths and weaknesses well. Not a Negrodamus moment though.
He about to get hooked up online again, :lmao2:.

Does this board have a "backstreet" like the IC? If so how do you access it? I'm about to shoot my shot and see what happens

Does this board have a "backstreet" like the IC? If so how do you access it? I'm about to shoot my shot and see what happens

Hell I keep forgetting the IC had one.

Everybody keke'ing @ at subliminal posts made in the backstreets, and my azzz sittin there confused af like "Did I miss something??"

Eleanor, you denying devlyn of happiness...

camby-gif.75

Now, that the riff-raff is gone. It's time to set the mood.

Time to get grown and sexy in chea...

This song probably best describes devlyn's feelings towards Recap.

yep trolling is what I am doing...I dont know why everytime log on it s going to his page.Maybe for some reason my phone is going to his page. But you could have been the right kind of person and just send me a message asking me what was up. And wondering if it was the damn page making me go to that @InstagramusPrime360 page instead of being like a child and an ass trying to cause drama when there is nothing there @TheMasterKey ... ask 1st

Back