Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Mueller Report Thread

I used to think the idea was crazy that the country could end up splitting into two nations like it did in the Civil War, but at the rate shit is getting polarized I feel like it might even happen in my lifetime.

Interesting i seen fox news put out hypothetical poll seeing who ppl would vote for if the election was held today, biden and sanders beat trump, trump beat everybody else, biden bein the #1 choice, hope dude runs cause ive been saying the whole time he has the best chance of winning

I used to think the idea was crazy that the country could end up splitting into two nations like it did in the Civil War, but at the rate shit is getting polarized I feel like it might even happen in my lifetime.
I know right and trumptards stay saying "obama divided the country!" Nah, no president has ever got this shit split like he has it now

The worst impact of this all this shit to me: now whenever any sane person points out how poorly Trump is doing at actually being president (deficit exploding, no plausible plan on health care, child separation, blantant corruption, could go on forever...), the right will always respond the same way.

“Oh so this is your new angle since you couldn’t get him on Russia?”

I truly believe that a lot of this country 100% deserves the all of the bullshit that’s to come, but myself and the people I care about don’t.

This is why I blame the people who DIDN'T vote.

Again...Frump did NOT win the popular vote. The folks who voted for him was not a majority. He and people like will keep saying that b/c a LOT of the people sat out the 2016 election. He keeps repeating that lie, along wit the many other lies, until folks believe it. Which is why put most of the blame on them.

I think now folks are regretting not showing up, and plan to turn out next year. Even despite this recent political drama. And sorry...I'm not going for that defeated "Trump gonna get re-elected" attitude. That shyt is wack. It's that attitude that had folks staying home. The GOP is counting on that. It's a loooong damn road ahead.

GOP has been conning their supporters for the longest. They actually got them believing that a poor white is better than a wealthy black. They have them voting against their best interest...every time. Why? B/c as long as they feed them that lie that they're better than everyone outside that bubble, they'll continue being supported by them.

I mean my gawd a woman recently said if we are heading towards a dictatorship, she want Trump. And these folks CLAPPED! This the state we're in. So its NO excuse anyone should be sitting out.

Last edited:
Nope it’s Italian but idk where you going w this
I wasn't going anywhere....I'm just offended and lashed out.

You started with me.

Go provide info on the meuller report.
I'm trynna offend people who don't offend people in peace.

I wasn't going anywhere....I'm just offended and lashed out.

You started with me.

Go provide info on the meuller report.
I'm trynna offend people who don't offend people in peace.

Lol

Ain’t no info, it’s over

Mueller probably on indefinite vacation. You might run into him at the Brussels airport.

Lol @ removing the deplorable person to preserve the democracy being worse than the deplorable person continuing to make a mockery of your democracy.

We already looked horrible from a global perspective.

We don't have a democracy so strike that part.

Yes it looks worse from power perspective for a country to lock up its highest ranking leader than it does for then to clean up his fuck ups.

Millions of racists and bigots with no one to hate and blame. They gon be miserable as fuck

We don't have a democracy so strike that part.

Yes it looks worse from power perspective for a country to lock up its highest ranking leader than it does for then to clean up his fuck ups.

Hyperbole.

Is our Democracy weakening? Yeah. The guy you’re apethetic about is tearing it down as we speak.

Go move to N Korea, come back and tell me this isn’t a Democracy.

Last edited:
Hyperbole.

Is our Denocrscy weakening? Yeah. The guy you’re apethetic about is tearing it down as we speak.

Go move to N Korea, come back and tell me this isn’t a Democracy.

We don't have a democracy no matter how you want to act like we do. If this country was a true democracy then trump wouldn't be president plain and simple.

I don't have to move anywhere to tell you america isn't a democracy.

AMERICA ISN'T A DEMOCRACY!!! See how easy that was to tell you without moving?

We don't have a democracy no matter how you want to act like we do. If this country was a true democracy then trump wouldn't be president plain and simple.

I don't have to move anywhere to tell you america isn't a democracy.

AMERICA ISN'T A DEMOCRACY!!! See how easy that was to tell you without moving?

Lol.

So because our country elects ONE of our thousands of elected officials under the Electotal College, your claim is that there are ZERO aspects of our country that are Democratic...

Lol.

So because our country elects ONE of our thousands of elected officials under the Electotal College, your claim is that there are ZERO aspects of our country that are Democratic...

I never said that. You've read exactly what I said which I will repeat. AMERICA IS NOT A DEMOCRACY.

You can't partially do some shit but want to be considered 100% of something different. Shit don't work that way.

Dems need to chill on being so vocal about getting the full report. If that shit does get released and vindicates Trump even more it's going to be even worse for Dems.

Get that shit behind the scenes and only speak out when you got something concrete and actionable.

Back