Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION The Mueller Report Thread

We hoped he would get the smack down but it's not going to be easy probably until he is out of office. Trump power and support comes from the ignorant and that's how he is able to get support. Also he is the leader of protecting whiteness and looked upon as a savior.

His chess moves are good because he is a narcissist and so he learned the game over seventy years. So he won't be that easy to beat and I seriously doubt he will lose. This time it will be that much harder to get him out of office and the democrats done nothing but just be anti trump instead of being for the people. But that won't happen. All the players are corrupt or getting corrupted and it's politics the people are responsible for keeping the powerful in check.
You are adopting a bullshit narrative that the dems are doing nothing but talking about Trump... The same bullshit narrative that people ate up in 2016 when all he is running on is hate and prosperity for the rich ceos

You are adopting a bullshit narrative that the dems are doing nothing but talking about Trump... The same bullshit narrative that people ate up in 2016 when all he is running on is hate and prosperity for the rich ceos

I'm calling it like I see ...well read. The reality is that I'm for neither side and its really all to galvanize for their target audience and bow to the oligarchy that funds them.

Seriously.

Someone drop all of the bills the house has passed in less than 3 months ...

Gun control, campaign finance reform, anti-corruption - I know I’m missing something ...

Unfortunately the right has now also been energized, and a lot of them who skipped the midterms will be out in force

Yet and still we have brothers and sisters out her telling other black folks not to vote. My only hope at his point is that the Republicans have enough balls to choose someone else as their nominee and that person falls flat on their face. If Trump wins the nomination, he just may win another term. Damn.

Yet and still we have brothers and sisters out her telling other black folks not to vote. My only hope at his point is that the Republicans have enough balls to choose someone else as their nominee and that person falls flat on their face. If Trump wins the nomination, he just may win another term. Damn.

Yea it’s not looking good right now

Ppl saying trump is a lock now for 2020 and shit are retarded, you either hate trump or you love him, ppl that hate him arent gonna suddenly be like "damn, guess hes a good guy after all ima vote for him now!" And if you love him, then it wouldnt make a damn bit of diffirence what that report has cause you voting for him regardless, all trump gon do now is brag and say i told you so but at the end of the day hes still the worst president of all time so he gonna need something more than this if he wanna sway voters which i doubt hes gonna do that cause he only gives a fuck about his base, if we come out strong like we did for the midterms his base wont be enough for him to win

The undercover russian trolls will be out full force come election time, just like the ic, there gonna come here and try the same bullshit, tell you not to vote, discredit every dem nominee, "what are they gonna do for black ppl" but unless you literally give zero fucks about the country and just wanna watch it burn then youll see right thru that shit, im confident ppl now know how serious this shit is

The undercover russian trolls will be out full force come election time, just like the ic, there gonna come here and try the same bullshit, tell you not to vote, discredit every dem nominee, "what are they gonna do for black ppl" but unless you literally give zero fucks about the country and just wanna watch it burn then youll see right thru that shit, im confident ppl now know how serious this shit is

The bold has been repeated on here along with "tangibles" for the last six months.

The worst impact of this all this shit to me: now whenever any sane person points out how poorly Trump is doing at actually being president (deficit exploding, no plausible plan on health care, child separation at the border, blatant corruption, could go on forever...), the right will always respond the same way.

“Oh so this is your new angle since you couldn’t get him on Russia?”

I truly believe that a lot of this country 100% deserves the all of the bullshit that’s to come, but myself and the people I care about don’t.

Last edited:
Back