Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mods of this Site Are... Or, Remember the IC part 15...AKA Plap's Homecoming...+Nobody missed Thor...+Czars a redbone??

It's like siblings bickering and squabbling. But the more things the people of ABW point out, the more ingrained I see the IC is and how weird we must come across as. Things like, there was a time when you could see who viewed your profile. Catch some serious heat/clowning being caught viewing another man's profile. Bet to this day there is a moment of hesitation clicking on profiles. But to all of yall it's no biggie click it like wtf it's just a profile nobody cares except you weirdos.

1620788656001.gif

Damn I always be missing the good threads LOL. Y’all crack me the fuck up. Highly entertained while I was working. Thanks guys!

Naw.

But there is the one whom the matrix has possibly anointed as the new Recap Prime leader...

@loud-ninja...ARISE!

View attachment 532435
Naw, not enough fight matches took place. Not enough negative energy. A full body recap forms when there is enough hate. Right now, it stopped at the shins. Just read up to page 7. After that, people were on their pete rock and C L Smooth tip with the reminiscing.

Back