Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mods of this Site Are... Or, Remember the IC part 15...AKA Plap's Homecoming...+Nobody missed Thor...+Czars a redbone??

And we saw Hail Cesar.

If me being dumb got me to where I’m at in life and being smart got you where you at. I’ll just be dumb then. Lol

You might wanna dumb it down bruh. Take the advice. I can put you on the path to something real ya bum.

Here you go with life thing again we get it you came from the gutter now you got vending machines and a house. Literally what any nigga can do and has done. The name thing was simple to me pronounced exactly how it’s spelled because it’s a screen name. This is getting old Klay

Here you go with life thing again we get it you came from the gutter now you got vending machines and a house. Literally what any nigga can do and has done. The name thing was simple to me pronounced exactly how it’s spelled because it’s a screen name. This is getting old Klay

Never ever said I came from the gutter. I didn’t grow up privileged. I got much more than just a house bruh. Like I said, if me being dumb got me where I’m at I’ll be that then.

I don’t really care what you saying now. It was fun going back and forth with you but you been annoying lately. So take your so called “smartness” and skedaddle. A real man like myself gotta order a new garbage disposal to install.

Many blessing to you and yours.
008DFC07-4CD9-4AC1-8D69-793EE597E479.gif

Lmaooooooo @ even Lurk think you dumb like thats the lowest of low if @Big Lurko think you dumb.

images

Never ever said I came from the gutter. I didn’t grow up privileged. I got much more than just a house bruh. Like I said, if me being dumb got me where I’m at I’ll be that then.

I don’t really care what you saying now. It was fun going back and forth with you but you been annoying lately. So take your so called “smartness” and skedaddle. A real man like myself gotta order a new garbage disposal to install.

Many blessing to you and yours.
View attachment 532171

Nice talk mello yellow

Why y’all always fighting on here? Dang
It's like siblings bickering and squabbling. But the more things the people of ABW point out, the more ingrained I see the IC is and how weird we must come across as. Things like, there was a time when you could see who viewed your profile. Catch some serious heat/clowning being caught viewing another man's profile. Bet to this day there is a moment of hesitation clicking on profiles. But to all of yall it's no biggie click it like wtf it's just a profile nobody cares except you weirdos.

Back