Welcome To aBlackWeb

Anya Taylor Joy is falling into that "good actor" trope...like you can never put her in a movie with a twist cuz you know she'll survive it.

Last Night in Soho
Oh yeah. But she made it to the end and was an integral part of the plot. That's what I mean. If she in a movie where somebody dies in the beginning it ain't gon be her.

My girl made me watch this shit last night. This might be the dumbest movie I've seen in 10 years.

:uhhuh6:They didn't even try to escape, niggas just kept sitting and eating. They even put their fucking credit cards on the table at the end for the bill 😂 😂 🤣 and let this mf put a hershey kiss on their head. Bruh.

2/10

I'll give it 2 points cuz it had a couple funny parts like "Tyler's Bullshit"

My girl made me watch this shit last night. This might be the dumbest movie I've seen in 10 years.

:uhhuh6:They didn't even try to escape, niggas just kept sitting and eating. They even put their fucking credit cards on the table at the end for the bill 😂 😂 🤣 and let this mf put a hershey kiss on their head. Bruh.

2/10

I'll give it 2 points cuz it had a couple funny parts like "Tyler's Bullshit"

They did try to escape. It just didn't work out for them. The movie also implied that they all knew they were scumbags and deserved what they had coming.

I enjoyed the film. Ralph Fiennes is gonna have playing Lord Voldemort overshadow his career but he's a really good actor.

Really enjoyed the scenes with him and Anya's character

A simple cheeseburger rekindled his love for cooking. Everyone in that room is living this facade including himself.

4cc6cb48eec50655499e544a6f3865644463685a.gifv

2660a2f532dd95bdfcffb9c6e5c67b5ba2ccc625.gifv

Had this on in the background the other day... when they started killing mfs and everyone just sat there with the doofy face eating (the man yelled "EAT!!!"😭😭😭 one of us would've had to die right there off gp) I cut it off.

White people get budgets for anything. Fohwtbs.

And why they always got that Asian chick playing that same type of character? Same flow since watchmen. She's getting annoying too whatsherface.

Nah bruh, I mean really try to escape. Not yelling "hey let us go", getting told no and sitting back down.

It's been a while, but didn't one dude make a run for the door get caught and brutalized? Didn't they have a whole course where they let all men try to get away only for them to get walked down and brought back? Didn't they try to break the window to get out only to find that they couldn't break it?

We aren't talking about a bunch of soldiers or trained fighters? They were a bunch of rich assholes that lost their nerve pretty easily once the blood started flowing.

Back