Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mandela Effect

it seems to me that this effect works. I recently wrote about this essay. A very interesting effect that I compared with the personality of Nelson Mandela himself. You can read more about it here https://studydriver.com/nelson-mandela-essay/. Mandela has always been an idol for me and for me it was a discovery that there was such an effect.

Last edited:
Learning alternate timelines get proved by the spelling of bernstain bears is different is some weak ass shit though.

When we thing timelimes, we think like man in an alternate timeline/dimension theres a version of me thats stupid rich.

Then you find out like nah, same old you, but bernstein is spelled as bernstain.

I needed to write an essay on psychology on the topic “I’m glad to cheat: how the Mandela effect makes us believe in something that’s not there,” but I didn’t have enough time for it because I combined my studies with work and I used the help best essay help. Then I studied this topic thoroughly and made a presentation perfectly. I still have knowledge on this subject.

Last edited:
Back