Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Mandela Effect

Idk some of the things like JFK having 6 people in the car originally is dumb af. So is the queen song, which you can go see on youtube which clearly sings the "missing" lyric.

I honestly think it's people miss-remembering... and yes millions of people misrecalling memories, minds....which are notoriously terrible at remembering things correctly.

I believe it, thats just me. Also though, if it was revealed tomorrow in an official way that it existed, i doubt many people would be surprised or even mad or outraged. So its one of those things you either believe it or dont.

Murda was case by snoop dog is different. The devil had an evil voice, it wasnt Daz. The chorus sounded much different, snoop said I cant die my bobo bout to have my baybae..not my baby.

I don't get it

90% of people remember them being called

“Berenstein Bears”

But when you look it up now, the only spelling out there is “Berenstain Bears,” with an A.

I read dozens of these books growing up and distinctly remember the first spelling. Some say that’s evidence that we entered an alternate timeline at some point. That’s just one example.

It’s called the Mandela Effect because there is also a large number of people who specifically remember hearing the news that Nelson Mandela had died in prison back in the day, although we now know different.

It’s all about collective “false” memories

90% of people remember them being called

“Berenstein Bears”

But when you look it up now, the only spelling out there is “Berenstain Bears,” with an A.

I read dozens of these books growing up and distinctly remember the first spelling. Some say that’s evidence that we entered an alternate timeline at some point. That’s just one example.

It’s called the Mandela Effect because there is also a large number of people who specifically remember hearing the news that Nelson Mandela had died in prison back in the day, although we now know different.

It’s all about collective “false” memories

So would it also be a Mandela Effect that the definition of the word nigger has been changed in all dictionaries? Or is that just some bullshit?

I remember reading back in the day as a child the word nigger meant an ignorant person. Now it says used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a black person.

So would it also be a Mandela Effect that the definition of the word nigger has been changed in all dictionaries? Or is that just some bullshit?

I remember reading back in the day as a child the word nigger meant an ignorant person. Now it says used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a black person.

I also read (but I'm not certain if factual) that 'nigger' derives from the Spanish term 'nigredo'...

Some definitions change to meet the times. Humanitarian used to mean a denier of jesus.

Some definitions change to meet the times. Humanitarian used to mean a denier of jesus.

Thanks for the answer. Also never knew that about humanitarian.

But changing definitions because of the times is bullshit to me.

Reactions: B_A
Back