Welcome To aBlackWeb

that tweet was misleading as hell lol only one episode dropped.

Who were them weirdo blonde niggas at the end?

This was great though. I'm guessing the horse goes back to him and he just stays in the area?

I bet her the Queen regents husband isn't going to like them coming back with a lot less people and her blind only for her to say they're leaving again

I really liked the creation of Mordor but that blast should have killed everyone lol have to ease up on the realistic part on that

Durans wife getting him to turn on his dad is interesting

Also waking up the Balrog was something surprising

1 more episode sucks but at least Wheel of Time is coming back

*raises hand*
Soooooo why didn't Theo yell that they had the wrong weapon when he opened that cloth up?

Dude's son dying(?) like that seemed kinda weird/anticlimactic.

Also I didn't like how she got blinded. I get fire can burn the cornea, but it was just like some sparks flew in front of her face and "ahhhh I'm blind!" Lol like, what? I've seen firefighters and people go into burning buildings with no eye protection and more stuff going on than that come out unscathed.

It just looked kinda cheap imo. They shoulda had a flare up hit her in the face or something

*raises hand*
Soooooo why didn't Theo yell that they had the wrong weapon when he opened that cloth up?

Dude's son dying(?) like that seemed kinda weird/anticlimactic.

Also I didn't like how she got blinded. I get fire can burn the cornea, but it was just like some sparks flew in front of her face and "ahhhh I'm blind!" Lol like, what? I've seen firefighters and people go into burning buildings with no eye protection and more stuff going on than that come out unscathed.

It just looked kinda cheap imo. They shoulda had a flare up hit her in the face or something
The dudes son is isildur the one who defeats sauron in the battle for middle earth and takes the ring of power for himself. He is far from dead. The drawer king was being a bitch ass this whole episode and he still manages to awaken the balrog after pre enting during from mining for mithril ore.

I wanna have a LOTR movie marathon but in which order should I watch? Should I watch the hobbit trilogy first or LOTR?

Nvm, I still think it's Halbrand. Galadriel basically led Sauron to Mordor and that's what I'm going with lol

What changed your mind?

I mean the stranger aint show no signs of evilness outside of the firefly incident and that didnt seem like it was on purpose.

Sauron is tall and lanky tho like he is.. im legit puzzled on which one of these niggas is for real Sauron lol

I didn't know that huge price tag had the rights included in it and that the cost for future seasons should be lower

I don't think I knew that the showrunners were essentially new to actually running a big name show

I'm going to have to watch it again because it was visually stunning. Hopefully they have more episodes than 8 in future seasons

I still think the Stranger is Sauron

Yeah the tree trick was cool but I still don't trust that doofy ass big folk

What changed your mind?

I mean the stranger aint show no signs of evilness outside of the firefly incident and that didnt seem like it was on purpose.

Sauron is tall and lanky tho like he is.. im legit puzzled on which one of these niggas is for real Sauron lol
Galadriel. Sauron and Galadriel have a strange connection. You sense it in her scenes from the LOTR films. Also, his interactions with Adar

Back