Welcome To aBlackWeb

Good episode. Next week gets real. Those Numenoreans are not ready. I was reading the character bios which is a cool feature on Prime. It says the Harfoots will develop into Hobbits in the future. This whole package is really high quality. Netflix and Dinsey need to follow.

Also WTF is Shadow of Mordor/War? Make a new LoTR RPG too.

Also...

morfydd-clark-his-dark-materials-tv-show-premiere-in-london-5_thumbnail.jpg

Smashhhh

Last edited:
im fuckin with this but the whole who is sauron shit is wearing a bit thin for me personally. They keep teasing is it this one or that one..meh... just make the reveal already

It’s hard to compare tho one is catered to adults and has graphic violence and sex another is Disney plus and high fantasy
Rings of Power is Amazon Prime, the same service that hosts The Boys. It doesn't see HoTD's sex, but Lord of the Rings was grimey at times. The problem with the show is the horrible writing. Visuals are amazing, but the plots and dialogue are god awful.

e4ea7d81aee11c188370c2013c91e22775c1d06f.gifv

4699738163f187fc76b9db9d654d10a49ca543cd.gifv

0f10d56505b676a4f1607465b5e5b1dee5653e59.gifv

1ab3139065a37620deb26e6cbaa37891a002f213.gifv

58f8e3f0f5f71d133166e69b516caf1abeebc48d.gifv

2f8331b77107b40a8c0830b7323996153d151e17.gifv

People keep thinking the man is Gandalf. What about Radagast?
I don't think it'radagast because he's shorter than the others. If it's not gandalf then it might be saurumon. Or it might be new character made up for the show. I wonder ith the simaril the elf king was talking about the arkenstone.

I don't think it'radagast because he's shorter than the others. If it's not gandalf then it might be saurumon. Or it might be new character made up for the show. I wonder ith the simaril the elf king was talking about the arkenstone.
We've only had a comparison for his height to Harfoots though

Yeah great episode. Shit just got real. I am still amazed at how great it looks for a streaming show. They got the LoTR and Hobbit movies on there. I have been rewatching them. Its funny looking at Galadriel and Elrond between the two different time periods

So did you book readers know that the evil elf wasn't Sauron?

Battle scene and then the landscape scene after the sword was inserted was pretty awesome

I'm guessing that whole scene was a vision she sees since she was alive during the lord of the rings so she can't die this soon right?

So did you book readers know that the evil elf wasn't Sauron?

Battle scene and then the landscape scene after the sword was inserted was pretty awesome

I'm guessing that whole scene was a vision she sees since she was alive during the lord of the rings so she can't die this soon right?
The kid is Sauron I'm calling it now!!!!!!

Back