Welcome To aBlackWeb

Comic to TV/film is different because you're creating auditory, emotional and visual differences

But to create a game into a TV show shot for shot wouldn't make sense. There has to be some deviation or liberties taken otherwise how's it justified?

If someone wanted the TLOU story I'm sure you could go on youTube and watch the cut scenes

Comic to TV/film is different because you're creating auditory, emotional and visual differences

But to create a game into a TV show shot for shot wouldn't make sense. There has to be some deviation or liberties taken otherwise how's it justified?

If someone wanted the TLOU story I'm sure you could go on youTube and watch the cut scenes
Not necessarily because they've already added in some scenes that you had to do as a gamer like crouch behind the table so the clicker doesn't see you or hide behind the wall. That wasn't a cut scene. We had to do that or we died in the game

Wachu mean? The characters have been cast and announced already. I didnt mention anything about their stories
Not everyone pays attention to that though. It's whatever. People already mentioning other things that haven't been revealed yet. Fuck it lol

@Infamous114 been posting a bunch of comparison and similarity gifs and pics. They've done a great job of bringing the scenery to live action tv

My s/o asked about them discussing taking the short way or the long way. I told her how I HATED having to take the long way in the game. Having to go thru all them damn buildings. Lol!

Natural reaction wit me having to do a mission that required traversing thru them buildings...
133f9a45c6d938dd9205a69a3da7f8a3.gif

Tess blowing herself up reminded how molotov were my favorite items to use.

My s/o asked about them discussing taking the short way or the long way. I told her how I HATED having to take the long way in the game. Having to go thru all them damn buildings. Lol!

Natural reaction wit me having to do a mission that required traversing thru them buildings...
View attachment 1012545
Nothing like watching that infected get blasted because it hit the trip wire

Another thing...the music. Dead on wit the game. Just something about that guitar playing throughout the episodes kinda brings it home for me. You'd get lost in the natural elements of the game b/c that guitar was soothing in a way.

But I see next episode is gonna be about the people and Reason# 467638 on why I'm not trusting ANYBODY in situation like that.

To be fair, I know a lot stuff goes over abw head when it comes to paying attention to anything that isn't spelled out, they did make reference to it in the first episode.

I'm just saying

And it's not like it's a plot device or shocker or anything.

Question for yall... will it be considered the "black" episode if they do something similar and expound on Sam and Henry? Or will it just be further world building?

Dont spoil shit.. but answer the question if you can

Is whoever the fuck Sam and Henry is gonna contribute to the plot?

yeah.

just so we're clear Frank and Bill contributed to the plot...

If they had skipped the whole backstory, and got right to Joel and Ellie getting to the house and finding the note saying he left all his things to Joel… did we miss anything, outside of a great acting performance by Nick Offerman?

By the way… on a second rewatch let me give that man his flowers. It really was a great performance. I can’t hate on that at all.

If they had skipped the whole backstory, and got right to Joel and Ellie getting to the house and finding the note saying he left all his things to Joel… did we miss anything, outside of a great acting performance by Nick Offerman?
Could we get the letter before seeing what transpired all those years between Bill and Frank?

Back