Welcome To aBlackWeb

Bro, that is all a smokescreen. Their problem is the gay characters. Episode 1 and 2 had changes, not this much complaining.
There is a real gripe for episode 3 tho. Let me reiterate I haven't played the game...but why introduce a character give us all this back story to get us vested in the character only for the character to die by the end of the episode? I could see if he died a episode or two from now.

Solid episode but that's my small gripe. Like someone said it didn't advance the story much, if any.

Not it, the biggest gripe is Bill not even being around to see the two main characters that was a highlight that people wanted to see
Although just my opinion but I wish Joel and Ellie's entrance into the town was like the game and not all casual like they did in the show. Would have added more suspense IMO

There is a real gripe for episode 3 tho. Let me reiterate I haven't played the game...but why introduce a character give us all this back story to get us vested in the character only for the character to die by the end of the episode? I could see if he died a episode or two from now.

Solid episode but that's my small gripe. Like someone said it didn't advance the story much, if any.

Exactly.

Like I said...the LGBTQ%#÷56 got their episode.

I know one thing...I'm chillin in that town for at least 2-3 days. Damn leaving right away.

It did from the standpoint of how that letter points how Bill and Joel are no different when it comes to protecting those they love. Joel will have that realization when it comes to Ellie (at least that's what I got from the episode)

I haven't watched the ep but I don't understand the crowd that wants a shot for shot recreation in a different medium.

It just doesn't make sense because almost nothing is gained

"Niggas want my old shit
Buy my old album"

I didn’t play the game so I won’t know if it’s shot for shot recreation… but I had an issue with it as well.

The whole gay thing felt a lil heavy handed agenda-ish, but typically that doesn’t bother me, either.

Not it, the biggest gripe is Bill not even being around to see the two main characters that was a highlight that people wanted to see

If they're really trying to get the whole first game including the expansion into 9 episodes they're going to have to make a ton of cuts. Hearing Bill and Ellie bicker in the background as you're playing a game is a totally different thing than watching it happen so I can see why they got rid of it

I could see that since they didn't do enough to tie all the characters together but I do think it advanced the story since it was their way of showing Joel turn a corner on trying to figure out what to do with Ellie being foisted on him towards him committing to look out for her.

In the game that process happens a little more slowly and organically by them doing having background chatter and going through exploration and set pieces that probably wouldn't translate well to tv or would eat too much time (consider the game is like 15-20 hours long).

Lol y’all niggas gotta grow up man like damn you’re over 30 gay folks exist it’s not contagious

Like niggas see one gay person “I guess the lbgqt got their episode!” Open your mind

Yes...they got their episode. Fact.

The episode didn't add nothin. Especially when he's one of the characters from the game fans was interested in seeing. Ok we got a brief moment of how he met Joel and Tess. That's it. Thats all. The rest was essentially dedicated to "them". An LGBTAQ love story episode in the midst of a chaotic world.

So explain to me what did I miss from that episode? What deep meaning did some of us overlook? B/c I expected more.

Question for yall... will it be considered the "black" episode if they do something similar and expound on Sam and Henry? Or will it just be further world building?

Dont spoil shit.. but answer the question if you can

Been trying to pick up lil things to see if recognize them from the game. That Boston museum is from the OG game right? The set up seem lil familiar.

Also the clickers...good fuccin job so far. I liked Joel and Tess explaining to Ellie how the infected are connected, and can sense each other from long distances. That hoarde gave a brotha flashbacks. Lol

No lie I ain’t even see episode three yet I just know since like 2016 it’s gonna be an agenda complaint in every show.

Question for yall... will it be considered the "black" episode if they do something similar and expound on Sam and Henry? Or will it just be further world building?

Lol not even in revealed yet. Ya'll horrible with this

Some will think it just like they did with the last episode

It was never about them expanding on the characters, the issue was them giving them a backstory was for nothing since they both died before the main characters came along. If Henry and Sam don't meet Joel and Ellie then their backstory would also be for nothing

Been trying to pick up lil things to see if recognize them from the game. That Boston museum is from the OG game right? The set up seem lil familiar.

Also the clickers...good fuccin job so far. I liked Joel and Tess explaining to Ellie how the infected are connected, and can sense each other from long distances. That hoarde gave a brotha flashbacks. Lol
@Infamous114 been posting a bunch of comparison and similarity gifs and pics. They've done a great job of bringing the scenery to live action tv

Back