Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION The Last of Us Part II

I'm not mad at the Abby shit. At first I was on some.. man fuck this bitch she done killed the homie! But the more I progress through this shit I just appreciate the storytelling. Im enjoying the hell outa this game.

How far you get @Chi-town B ?
I got past where the whistling people caught Abby and the kid and the girl come in.

Just finished... hell of a game and a damn good story. I have some minor gripes but this is still one of the best games I've played for PS4.. story, gameplay, graphics... alla dat.

I might run it back on hard mode if I get bored enough lol

That dude Jesse just couldn't catch a break this game
True, but honestly who did? I honestly can't think of a single character who didn't go through hell. This shit was like a Greek tragedy. Even the damn dogs were catching it.

I’m torn. I like the game I really do. I also fully expected to play as Ellie and for Joel to probably get got at some point. That Abby chick tho... I’m not a fan. Playing as her & being forced to try to get invested in her story didn’t sit right. Especially since I replayed the first one right before I copped this so everything was still fresh. Overall it’s a good game & I understand where they were going with this... but I’m probably not running this back.

Back