Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Last of Us (No 2nd Game Spoilers!!)

If you expected everything in the game to be portrayed on the show 100%, I have waterfront property in Iowa to sell you. The guy who created the fucking video game was part of the changes made for the show

I thought the gay shit was funny and don't care that he killed himself but this line y'all trying to draw in the sand is weird.

First episode carbon copied in game events while adding new omlnes for context. Same thing could have been done here.

I thought the gay shit was funny and don't care that he killed himself but this line y'all trying to draw in the sand is weird.

First episode carbon copied in game events while adding new omlnes for context. Same thing could have been done here.
But that's what happened in this episode as well. I posted the pics from this episode that came from the game. We can agree to disagree

As long as the story is good I'm happy and so far they're 3 for 3 action or not
Starting to wish they did season 1 as half of the first game so they didn't need to cram the first game into 9 episodes

I agree it's 3/3 for what it is. I didn't hate or dislike the episode. I just have different opinions on a few things

Episode 3 was cool, ole boy dropped dat dick cross his back and had him in love by day 3.

It was super drawn out they could have trimmed twenty minutes of their story but over all it was okay.

Back