Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Kwame Brown story thread: Mama's Cookin'

SAS is a bitch for his response. You made a video of cherry picked incidents when Kwame messed up, and that is somehow proof that your over the top criticism of him was justified? Javelle McGee was basically the star of Shaqtin' a Fool, and he hasn't gotten a 10th of the shit that Kwame did. It's ridiculous. SAS is a hack.

Now, all that said, Kwame's response is stupid. Before, he said that people like SAS were falsely characterizing his gameplay and not giving him a fair shake. Now his stance is that SAS spends too much time talking about basketball given that Kwame had more important things to think about. WTF? That makes no sense. It's not SAS's job to give you props for giving your mom a house. That shouldn't have even been an expectation. SAS comments on the game. If Kwame is tapping out and admitting that he sucked but his goal was to use his position to help others, that's fine, but then he needs to STFU because he literally has no good reason to whine about what these analysts have said about him.

SAS didn’t lie, but this video response was bullshit.

Kwame has two choices now: become a real spokesman for black culture, or fade into the background.

He needs to make a choice. Be a real media person, or just chill...

these two comments 🤣

Gregory Smith

Gregory Smith
1 hour ago (edited)

Kwame: "Why are you trying to lie. You gave me your agents number" Gilbert: "Yes I did. What about it? Now what?" Kwame: "i'm not talking about that, lets talk about them people trying to rob you." Gilbert: "You just said I gave you my agents number. I did, now what about that?" Kwame: "You the baddest man on the planet and you keep talking about a bust" Gilbert: "When did I call you a bust?" Kwame: "I don't wanna talk about that" Me: .... Aight imma head out lol Also Kwame... you get a check from a white person... Does he not know how YouTube work? Kwame is literally getting paid pennies for his vids while they make millions off of him creating views on YouTube... Edit: Views btw that he is getting by continuously trashing other black men's personal lives...
Michael Isaac

Michael Isaac
1 hour ago

Kwame: you keep talking about me being a bust Gil: when did I say that? Also kwame: that’s not what I’m trying to talk about bro is corny

I remember when Kobe passed....Gil made a post talking bout Kobe used to tell him to get his shit together and stop acting like a jackass on social media and he was gonna do that

Back