COMMUNITY The Kendrick Lamar Lounge

I can’t believe I had so many post In that thread.

Mainly because it had nothing to do with entertainment but two men that hate each other and spreading all type of gossip to make the other look bad when in reality they both are terrible people.

I still love music. But that’s not music after taking a step back and looking at it as a whole.

I made my peace with the foolishness that I participated in

Shit is everywhere. Even I wanted to avoid the shit cause I knew what it would devolve too (and trust its not done devolving) but I chose a side long before this shit even started lol.

🤷🏿‍♂️

• Cap
Reactions: Golan
I can’t believe I had so many post In that thread.

Mainly because it had nothing to do with entertainment but two men that hate each other and spreading all type of gossip to make the other look bad when in reality they both are terrible people.
You have no proof that either of them are terrible people.

You're just making shit up.
You were in that thread because:
  • YOU liked listening to the music
  • YOU liked seeing the meme and jokes
  • YOU liked hearing the other comments from everybody involved
  • YOU liked having input into the conversations being had
FOH wit dat high horse bullshit. You not unbiased for having an opinion that's not in line with the two that are already present. That ain't a fucking horse it's a broom you running around with a blanket tied over your shoulders looking like a fucking nut

You have no proof that either of them are terrible people.

You're just making shit up.
You were in that thread because:
  • YOU liked listening to the music
  • YOU liked seeing the meme and jokes
  • YOU liked hearing the other comments from everybody involved
  • YOU liked having input into the conversations being had
FOH wit dat high horse bullshit. You not unbiased for having an opinion that's not in line with the two that are already present. That ain't a fucking horse it's a broom you running around with a blanket tied over your shoulders looking like a fucking nut
Okay bruh

@Goldie dont wanna hear that shit. Joe gonna say something similar in a week or so and he gon talk about crackin the davinci code again lol

Speaking of which it sounds like he's finally going to LA to see dude from Gamma.

Would be dope to get some content out of that.

Reactions: Inori