COMMUNITY The Dorothy Jean Tillman Lounge

SMH.

It’s because the lack of jobs and violence.

The people that’s on that bs is scary the regular everyday people and making them leave.

It’s a trend of TikTok about how black folks are scared of hood black folks and folks defending the hood.

As a person that came from New Orleans, hood dudes make me very wary. I will never defend that environment. It’s so many good folks in those areas but the ignorant crashouts overshadow them and make you wary of all folks in those type of cities. Got folks talking about they well safer in ghettos than they do in higher income neighborhoods. Like the part of the reason folks are doing what they do is because of lack of money or access to legal money.

I can leave my garage door open where I’m at now and nothing will get taken. Back in New Orleans I couldn’t even leave a bike in front my door.

It’s always local on local violence. It’s like we understand to let the tourists do what they do because they bring money. So all that means is we know we can do better

I need my city to do better and not fall in that trap.

I defend people who live in the hood because I know most ain’t crashing out. But the mentality of always needing to confront some shit or feel like somebody trying to get over in them is annoying as shit

Reactions: SneakDZA and AP2.5
I defend people who live in the hood because I know most ain’t crashing out. But the mentality of always needing to confront some shit or feel like somebody trying to get over in them is annoying as shit
They don't be owning a single piece of the property they be willing to fight and die over

Reactions: Playmaker88
I been having a 100-95% customer satisfactory for like 2 months now and this dude gone tell me at the end of the call that he gone fail me just cus the shit he wanted I could not do. Stupid piece of shit!!

GOD I HATE THESE PEOPLE
You just casually threw in 2 months like that shit was like 5 years or something.
I got a sign for you.
Days-Since-Last-Incident.jpg

Don't skimp either. Count them weekends too.

:hahaha:

A lot of drivers are against it.

They rather the model they have now with just a few more dollars on top of each trip.

Paying a hour amount would be trash for folks.

Two hours and make 30 dollars is horrible.

If I dash I’m getting at least $45 for two hours and can deny orders I don’t want to do. They need to pay more per order but my point still stands

Like I said, there are ways of setting it up so people who just want a side hustle can keep it that way. This change is more for drivers working major hours.

Like I said, there are ways of setting it up so people who just want a side hustle can keep it that way. This change is more for drivers working major hours.
Majors hours at 15 is less that what they would get without the 15

The base trip/delivery just needs to be more.

Majors hours at 15 is less that what they would get without the 15

The base trip/delivery just needs to be more.

I don't disagree with you. I just know those companies are being devious. They don't want to come up off any more money than they have to. These cities might not be doing the exact right thing, but they are trying to fight for the people.

Reactions: Dwayne
I don't disagree with you. I just know those companies are being devious. They don't want to come up off any more money than they have to. These cities might not be doing the exact right thing, but they are trying to fight for the people.
Of course.

The big fight with DoorDash is we want more per order. Even if it’s just 2-5 dollars extra.

They charge folks more than enough to kick some of it back to dashers.