Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Some women are hilarious. My wife was watching this dating game style show. There was a chick and three dudes. She got to ask them questions and they got to ask her some. So at the end, she got the chance to meet each dude and see if there was a match. The first dude came out and was like "You're very beautiful and smart, but it seems like you have a lot going on. I'm looking for someone a little more settled with more time to dedicate to trying to build something together." The hostess asked the chick if that guy was her type and she said "No." The hostess asked why, and she was like "His hair. That's it." That's funny enough, but then the next guy came out, He had the same basic hairstyle. He was like "I'm interested in you, but I got the same hairstyle as him, so I guess that means I'm out. Then she was like "Uhhh, oh nah, you got yours a little more faded on the side."

Both the hostess and the dude were looking at her like:

shaq-face-3.jpg

Uh, well.. that's a cowardly deflection.. not completely unexpected from you tho

Look ostrich. We (black America) are vibing on positivity right now. We just finished Juneteenth, you see what Kendrick is doing, the anniversary for Alabama's coming up soon and we are making real progress in the push for reparations

We don't need foreign coon energy in every single thread. He ain't like us

@TTBF posts translate to "i hate being black and you should too". 🫵🏾

Its bad for the collective psyche

Where is the reparation progress and thread?

Back