Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

The only reason that I know the Stanley Cup is happen is because it’s one of the sports suggested to be on YouTube TV, right next to pickle ball

I ain’t know dudes was out here still drugging females in 2024

My homie just told me she went to Vegandale yesterday met some dude they get to chatting he offers her. Drink next she know she all disoriented and fam done stole her wallet

Said the nigga ordered mad DoorDash on her shit im like well we got an address let’s start there

She has yet to respond
I expected this to get really dark, glad it didn’t.

89bb01d31f20a844d6c5dd250487b386_w200.gif

5d2f4a096f04b83422.gif

I ain’t know dudes was out here still drugging females in 2024

My homie just told me she went to Vegandale yesterday met some dude they get to chatting he offers her. Drink next she know she all disoriented and fam done stole her wallet

Said the nigga ordered mad DoorDash on her shit im like well we got an address let’s start there

She has yet to respond

That is the most wholesome lady-drugging story I've ever heard. Props to the druggers to keeping shit strictly business.

Also "Vegandale" sounds like some kind of hipster frozen yogurt spot that also has local indie bands playing there on the weekends and the occasional spoken word poetry night.

That is the most wholesome lady-drugging story I've ever heard. Props to the druggers to keeping shit strictly business.

Also "Vegandale" sounds like some kind of hipster frozen yogurt spot that also has local indie bands playing there on the weekends and the occasional spoken word poetry night.
Yes I thought she was gonna tell me she for violated but she just said homie stole her cards and IDs and went on a shopping spree

I hear Vegandale was popping Fab , Jadakiss, Saweetie, I think Rick Ross performed

Back