Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

These jobs might as well say that I’m overqualified or that they don’t want to pay a big salary. A lot of these jobs that I applied for come back with the same excuses.
They’re looking for desperation, more than they’re looking for you to be qualified. They’re looking to see that you’ll be greatful just to have a job there, not that you’ll be a quality employee.

Cause the truth is, anyone can be trained to do anything, but will you be willing to stay once you understand what’s really going on?

The ill shit, is nowadays, you gotta shoot higher than what you’re capable of, to get a good job. If you’re shooting at your level or below, it’s a dub.

Companies are valuing being the prize right now.

They’re looking for desperation, more than they’re looking for you to be qualified. They’re looking to see that you’ll be greatful just to have a job there, not that you’ll be a quality employee.

Cause the truth is, anyone can be trained to do anything, but will you be willing to stay once you understand what’s really going on?

The ill shit, is nowadays, you gotta shoot higher than what you’re capable of, to get a good job. If you’re shooting at your level or below, it’s a dub.

Companies are valuing being the prize right now.
I’m either shooting higher or I have been trying to get my foot in the door. They see my experience and they know that they will have to pay up. Like you said they would rather train and pay that person less.

I’m either shooting higher or I have been trying to get my foot in the door. They see my experience and they know that they will have to pay up. Like you said they would rather train and pay that person less.
Fuck getting your foot in the door, fuck maximizing your resume. Shoot from the fucking logo with Bill Cartwrights form. We in that stage where on some real shit. If this was music, the labels looking for niggaz that look like Boyz to Men. They want ugly wit talent.

I love dark comedy and I’ve finally found a show that is a bridge too far for me. Smiling Friends is totally fucked up man. Been a long time where I’ve watched a show and be like, fuck, that’s fucked up.

Back